⚠️Not my art⚠️ / The moon strikes the sun.

(muzan pov:)
H-he is trying to eat me i thought..! I quickly used my blood demon art and stabbed a finger of mine in his forehead.. and gave him more blood of mine.. I saw a chance.. I could be free I had thought but I felt guilty..I just letted the blood flow.. he froze.. he started to grow a eye and some horns.. He did look.. hot..o///o No no no.. I cant be thinking this right now..! I got up and ran out the house into the forest and found myself at the end as i sat down and tried to relax watching the birds.. the moon glisten with the stars.. I saw someone infront of me..

Kokushibo pov:)

I just found out yoriichi got turned to a demon..I searched for muzan. "Oi, muzan.." I glared at him as he looked tired.. he replied back, "Y-yes..?" He said in a shooken voice.. i asked if he turned yoriichi to an demon and he nodded.. i smirked.. and chuckled softly.. and went up to him and patted his head but just then.. yoriichi came and cut away my arm..

TO BE CONTINUED IM LAZY. I LOST MY MOTIVATION SO BE QUIET HUSH HUSH THE DRAMA STARTS AGAIN WITH DRAMA DRAMAM THIS ALL SEEMS LIKE A HYBIRD ANGEL STORY MIX BUT ITS OK CAUSE IT GETS INTERESTING ❤️🫶 SO PLEASE BE PATIENT FOR ME MY CHOLDS...