Chapter three

I wake up and look at the clock, its only 7 which is really early for me since I usually wake up late on the weekends. I look behind me and see Daddy still asleep cuddling with Ella. I giggle out loud not being able to contain myself.

Daddy wake up, I say, and he slowly opens one eye.

What time is it, he mumbles half asleep, his voice is really deep which gives a butterfly sensation in my tummy.

Its 7 in the morninggggg, I whine

Thats too early go back to sleep baby girl, I smile loving his endearing name especially with his deep voice.

Cmonnnn, I say and push him so hes on his back, then I climb on top of him and straddle his lap.

Daddy wake up, I whine again, he starts to open his eyes again, but then closes them. I groan and start bouncing on him to get his attention which works because I feel a huge bulge underneath me.

Daddyyyy, I tease and roll my hips, he moans in response which encourages me to do it again. I start making a pattern with my hips and as I go faster my wetness seeps through my underwear into daddys. I start moaning really loudly not being able to control myself. Suddenly Daddy sits up and flips us so that Im underneath him.

Youre such a naughty girl, humping daddys cock like that, he groans into my ear.

Daddy please, I beg, he puts his hand in his boxers and brings out his cock,

Push your panties aside princess, he said, and I quickly oblige.

Good girl, now touch yourself for me, he orders, I slowly spread my pussy lips to get access to my clit. I start rubbing slow circles and watch as daddy starts to rub his cock. I feel myself getting close,

Daddy Im close, I moan, and he brings his cock to my clit so I move my hand away.

Let me taste you baby, he saids and I put fingers into his mouth as he starts to make circles on my clit with the tip of his cock.

Daddy, I moan and arch my back, he stops sucking on my fingers and instead brings his head down to the crook my neck and starts to suck there.

Cum for daddy, he moans, I moan back as I climax, I curl my toes and fist the sheets trying to hold onto the feeling. Daddy cums on my tummy and immediately drops himself onto me.

Are you awake now daddy? I joke and he chuckles, I can feel the vibrations from him laughing and I love it. I love the feeling of him on top of me. I love the feeling of his warm liquid on me. I love the feeling of just being with him. I love him or is it too soon to know?