Chapter four

After we finished, we each took a shower separately much to my disappointment. We had cereal for breakfast then went for a walk. When we got home daddy said I could pick out a movie, so I choose Django Unchained and he seemed shocked that I choose violence over princesses.

After the movie ended, I wanted to watch another one called 51 dates and daddy didnt seem annoyed by the corny romantic parts. The credits were rolling now, and daddy was absent mindedly playing with my hair. Daddy suddenly stopped and instead started typing on his phone. I turned off the TV and asked.

Whats going on? He closed his phone and pulled me onto his lap.

You ready for the surprise? He asked,

Yes!! I said bouncing up and down with excitement.

Well, he started while pushing my hair from off my face.

You know how daddy has the big case coming up? I nodded my head remembering that he mentioned something about it.

I bought an apartment here a couple years ago, but I never used it, so I was getting some remolding done so that it I can have an office in it. He said and I could feel my stomach twisting with joy.

He started to say something, but I cut him off and asked,

Are we going to move there for the three months?

I was thinking about it but if you feel more comfortable here then.. I cut him off again,

No I really want to please daddy, I begged

Sure, youre going to have to pack some.. for the third time I cut him off and said,

Im so excited, can I bring Ella?

Baby you need to stop cutting me off and of course you can, he said gently.

I jumped up and ran upstairs, I quickly grabbed my suitcase and started stuffing as much as I could in it. Daddy shouted from downstairs to make sure I had everything, so I made a mental checklist.

Undies, check

Bra, check

Pajamas, check

Toiletries, check

Ella, check

Tons of clothes, check

Just as I was trying to zip it up daddy came in and took out half the clothes I had.

But daddyyyyyy, I whined

I already bought clothes that are waiting for you at the apartment, he said and continued to take stuff out.

Really? I asked, I was kind of happy and scared because I didnt think daddy knew my style.

Yes, now go change because when we get there were going to drop off the stuff and then were going to one of my friends for dinner, he said, this day is getting better and better. I hurried to get ready, but daddy still said I took a long time. I skipped to the car with Bunny in my arms, hes my travel stuffie so he gets to go on tons of adventures with me and if you hadnt guessed hes a bunny.

After daddy made sure that my seat belt was locked, he ran around to his side and got in.

Whos that you got with you? He asked while backing up the car.

Its Buddy and he likes to go places with me but this is only our third adventure together cause dad always said he couldnt come with, I said saddening at the end of the sentence.

He? Daddy asked, Its pink tho? He added in a joking tone.

Hes gay, I said while giggling

Oh, good I was worried for a second there, I dont want him to steal you from me, he said while smiling, I erupted in laughter.

I like that sound, daddy whispered and immediately I went from laughing to blushing like crazy.

How about you get some sleep, its a long ride, he suggested

Im too excited to sleep, I said while moving around in my seat.

One hour later}

Daddy, I whined for the fourth time

I know baby Im looking for the nearest exit, he responded, I felt like I was going to pee my pants at any minute. Finally, daddy pulled off the highway and drove to the nearest Mc Donalds.

When he parked, I hopped out of the car and daddy took my hand, we went inside and I headed to the ladies room but apparently, I wasnt the only one who had to go. I was bouncing my leg really fast while waiting in line when daddy suddenly pulled me out of line and instead took me to the mens bathroom.

But daddy this is for men, I whispered when we got inside.

Its okay sweetheart, now do you need me to help you? He asked while ushering me into one of the stalls.

No, Im okay, I said feeling too embarrassed to ask for help. After I relieved myself, I felt much better and went to wash my hands. Daddy handed me a paper towel when I was done.

Thank you, I said softly, and daddy just smiled in response.

Are you hungry baby, he asked after we stepped out of the bathroom.

A little,

What would you like?

Uhhh I dont know, I said feeling indecisive like usual.

Ok baby go sit down in a chair and ill order for you, I did as he said and waited for him. When he came back, he motioned for me to grab his hand and we walked to the car, after we got in, I gave him a confused look and asked.

Were not going to eat?

We are but, in the car, because I dont want to be late, he said and handed me one of the bags

Oh, is all I said before I opened the bag and brought out chicken nuggies and orange juice. This was perfect,

Thanks daddy, I said with my mouth full

No problem sweety, I was surprised he let me eat in the car, dad had never let me because he said I was too clumsy. One thing was for sure daddy was a whole lot better than dad.