Three Things You Could Get Fired For

Lev's POV:
The minute I saw Piper crawl towards the fire, my first reaction was to grab her. So that's what I did. I grabbed her by the feet and dragged her back but it didn't make a difference. She reached towards it, touched it and stood up. I ran to her side and grabbed her hands. "Piper!" But I was in shock. "Wait, what?" Her hands weren't burnt and she didn't even look like she had felt any sort of pain. She pushed me aside and faced her palms to the fire. I thought, what was she thinking?! She leaned forward, brushing it with her finger tips. It acted accordingly as she slid her hand to the right and the flames followed. Piper took her other hand and moved it to the left. The flames followed, creating a path allowing us to move forward and escape.
"Go!" Piper screamed.

Piper's POV:
I couldn't believe it! I had powers! I could control fire! I didn't feel weak or sick. I felt powerful. Most powerful but I knew there were more important things than gossiping over my powers. I had to save my friends. I was the only one powerful enough to do it.
"Go!" I screamed and they all rushed through but Lev who begged me to go before him. I told him I couldn't or he'd be left here so he went and I ran through just before noticing Sophie who hadn't yet crossed the flames. "Sophie!" I screamed in horror. She didn't seem frightened in even the slightest.
"Go, I'll be fine." She shrugged. I created a path again, shoving the fire aside.
"Come on, Sophie! I'm not leaving you."
"Let's go." Lev pulled on my arm.
"No!" I shrugged his grip off and ran through, grabbing Sophie and running back to the squad. "No one gets left behind."

Elliana's POV:
I was stunned, amazed, interested and intrigued. Piper had powers?! It's at that moment I realized I was standing and I had just ran through a path guarded by flames. But it wasn't the flames I was surprised about. It was that I had just ran. Ran. And then I thought about it a little more. I didn't feel weak! I had every once of my strength back and I felt like I could do anything. I felt like how I imagined Piper felt right now. She wasn't sick any more. So did that mean...? I looked up. Could I do what I had always wanted to do? Could I... fly? I jumped. Nothing. I did it again. Nothing.

Jentzen's POV:
I turned around and noticed by girlfriend leaping into the air as high as she possibly could. The rest of the squad began giving her funny looks but I could tell she didn't realize.
"Elliana, what are you doing?" I asked her and she stopped, glaring at me.
"How are you girls suddenly full of energy?" Lev asked, glancing between mine and his own girlfriend.
"I'm trying to fly, Jentzen!" She screamed at me. I jumped back at the sudden shock. "Piper has powers right after feeling ill. What if I have powers just like her?!"
"Elliana, it's fine if you don't have powers." I reassured her but it helped in no way possible.
"Don't touch me! I'm sure of it! I know have powers!"
And at that moment, Elliana turned her hands into fists before realizing her anger and she opened them but she was still angry. Her eyes turned black as lightening bolted out from her palms underneath her. She jumped back as well as everyone else. What the heck just happened?

Jenna's POV:
What the heck just happened? First, Piper can control fire and now Elliana is shooting lightening out of her hands.
"What the?!" Elliana shrieked. I could tell she was scared and when she gets scared she gets anxious and when she gets anxious she begins to cry. As tears fell from her eyes, it began to rain. I looked up like the rest of the squad before turning to my friend.
"Elliana," I began. She wiped away her tears and her boyfriend awkwardly hugged her, not knowing exactly what just happened. "I think you have powers. I think... you can control the weather?"
"Powers?!" Her face lightened and all tears faded as well as the clouds and it became sunny. "Omg, I can control the weather!"
"Can you make it snow?" Lev asked, wide eyed and with a grin.

Emily's POV:
"I can try." Elliana exclaimed.
"Wait," Jentzen caught everyone's attention. "I read a book where someone had weather powers. They couldn't make it snow unless the person is asleep. Elliana, you have to be asleep to create snow."
"Just don't make Elliana sad everyone because my powers are useless against the cold and water." Piper interrupted. Everyone nodded before I noticed Jenna lean forward, holding her stomach? "Jenna?"
"Omg Jenna, are you okay?" I asked her.
"I'm.. fine. Fine." She groaned. She wasn't fine. And soon, neither was I my stomach began doing flips and I leaned forward just like she had done. I was trying not to barf. Jentzen ran to my side, holding me and Elliana ran to my other side. Piper and Lev caught hold of Jenna while Sophie stood there without a care. She didn't have sympathy. She didn't have worry. She was... neutral and I had a suspecting theory she had something to do with this.

Sophie's POV:
Just like I had planned. I wanted them to get sick, I wanted them to never escape but they already have. One thing though is that I never wanted them to get powers. That wasn't my intention. My intention had a plan. Step one, send out invitations and bring them here. Done! Step two, inject them with something that will eat them alive on the inside and let the rest unfold. They weren't supposed to get powers. They were supposed to feel ill one by one and one by one, they would all feel fine again for one hour all before fainting while trying to find a way out of the maze. But then the twist; never waking up.

Btw I just want to say that I have to insert my email and address to respond to comments and I don't feel comfortable with doing that but the comments really do give me motivation! Thank you all! 😊 also, almost at 200 views?!