skate 3, but irl

the weeks following rajjchelor brought many new followers and fans. With every new fan came an even more enthusiastic hater, so now liz spent her days fending herself off from the constant hate. all her time was divided by college and streaming now, and with the added hate deflection she had no time to speak with schlatt. her discord stayed in do not disturb and most notifications were off due to hate. the last person she had even talked to was katy; even then it was only when she swung by to grab more clothes. safe to say she was going stir crazy (she brought it upon herself).

ignoring most alerts on her phone a notification from cooper caught her attention. only because it was the first message sent between the two and first time talking amongst themselves. of course with her extreme introvert-ness she was afraid of what he had to say to her. maybe he was berating her because of how poorly his video had turned out or how he was never going to invite her to another session ever again.

cscoop 11:38 am

hey. sry to bother u, but i was looking at some of you content

and saw you skated. im filming w friends and was wondering if you

would want to join?

luckyliz 11:43

i havent skated serisouly in months so itd be v bad lol

that just means more content

then sure, when and where

near santa monica pier around 2, we can meet at my house

see u then.

it was very nervewracking to think she would meet someone she had just been introduced to online a few weeks ago. they had vibed well and she wasn't nervous about them being a creep, but there was still hesitancy. maybe it was because she didn't want to embarrass herself in front of new friends or increase the hate she'd receive by doing this. then again how many chances did she get to meet new people that shared her interests and professions. her brsin esd in constant war with itself as she got ready, old pants to protect from cuts and a random t-shirt to protect her dignity if her boobs decided to just pop out if she fell. with hair pulled high atop her head she grabbed her board hidden in her closet and set out to her car.

cooper had sent his address and offered travis' excitement to see her a few minutes after her last message. they lived 30-45 minutes from the pier, so the driver for her was far shorter than if she fought the pier traffic. only an hour and 15 minutes in petunia the pruis(she had been an early graduation gift from her parents) which had been tucked away from lack of use. being in a big city and all; everything was within walking distance if she ever needed to go out. the stereo had lost it's oomph some time ago, but she plugged in her aux cord as she drove anyways.

luckyliz 1:38 pm

im a little early lol, is that ok?

cscoop 1:39

yeah the doors unlocked just come in. travis should be in the living room

"hello? the door creaked open as soon as she turned the knob. "i promise i'm not an intruder."

"ahhh, thats what an intruder would say." travis' voice was distant from the door, but she proceeded anyways.