twitter

liz, not wanting to look to desperate, waited a whooping 22 minutes before adding schlatt back on twitter. this could lead to great things for her, she could meet new people through him and maybe gain more subs. liz wonders why he added her though, she's a small streamer who did nothing but bully him on the rajjchelor. maybe he's into that- pedo mustache man could be into anything like that and she wouldn't be surprised.

while she was on twitter she also followed minx and kate and even read some tweets about the stream. a few were talking about littlefox and her always playing the victim and they were glad when fitz voted her off. the clip of of it was floating around and made liz giggle so hard she retweeted the video. a few people clipped when she'd bully schlatt even when she challenged schlatt which she decided to retweet at schlatt.

@luckyliz: @jschlatt now that you've been not so surprisingly booted off, you ready to 1v1?? https:www.streamclips.not/rajjchelor
124 Retweets 341 Likes

she didn't know why she kept seeking out jschlatt personally instead of others to expand her following. maybe because it was just so easy to bully the man and get the same in return. it was so different from what she was used to while playing online, most boys couldn't handle it and got offended. but schlatt was different, he took liz's shit and threw it back at her effortlessly.

replying to @luckyliz
@jschlatt: fitz couldn't handle this and neither can you
300 Retweets 542 Likes

a prime example of schlatts ability to easily give it back with no hesitation. unlike on the rajjchelor liz was in her comfort zone and nothing could stop her. plus she could use the pr.

replying to @jschlatt
@luckyliz: bet. you, me, our streams, and minecraft. thursday 5:00pm est. you're going down, whore
226 Retweets 300 Lkes

the replies to her tweet were insane. there were gifs, memes, and even some people tagging schlatt as if he wasn't initially tagged. liz slid through the replies liking the ones she found funny or cute. the followers just kept pouring in and so did the likes, some even going as far back as a couple months.

replying to @luckyliz
@jschlatt: prepared to be boofed you fool
478 Retweets 634 Likes

replying to @jschlatt
@luckyliz: we shall see
134 Retweets 286 Likes

her twitter was starting to freak out as the likes and followers poured in. this is exactly what she wanted to happen when she went on the rajjchelor and then sought out jschlatt. she wasn't usually one to use someones clout to better herself, but this man could spare a few could he not? you see, it has happened before. with carson and katerino, fitz and pokimane, carson and pokimane. its not like she would make him develop romantic feelings and then leave him in the dust. this shall be a partnership- a friendship at most.

@justaminxstantwt: @luckyliz minx dedicated her saving angry bird strip tease to you. can i say queens? @justaminx https:www.twitchclips.not/minxishot

346 Retweets 587 Likes

replying to @justaminxstantwt
@luckyliz: finally got the show i was looking for :3 thanks @justaminx
65 Retweets 124 Likes

the dance itself was badly freestyled to the song birds flying high, but produced some serotonin for her. the angry bird costume flapped wildly as minx danced around, moving her hips and dropping low. it was as fluid as one could be in an angry bird costume on stream.

@justaminx like your tweet

@justaminx is now following you

woah. liz didn't expect to be followed back by minx, they only had brief contact on the rajjchelor. even then it was just in last few minutes of her time on the show. hey, maybe kate or fitz was next. this was exactly what she had wanted when she agreed to be on rajjchelor, the good pr that came from it. so what if she made a few friends or enemies on the way to fame, didn't everyone?

getting bored of having no real reason to be on twitter she exited the app and made her way out of her bedroom. the small two bedroom apartment she rented with a friend was cozy with just enough space for the two of them. a cute kitchenette sat to the left of the front door with a small breakfast bar that sat two brown stools, one for each person. the girls were not typically social with the people around them, liz sticking to online friends and her roommate only focused on her studies.

a few steps away from the kitchen was a living room with a couch and mismatched pillows, a scuffed entertainment center and their shared consoles. they had decorated to walls with little knickknacks they had collected over the years from cons or merchandise from their favorites. together the girls had bought an xbox and playstation console, a switch, and most games that each console had. all had been second hand with some scratches and stickers from previous owners.

moving down the hallway led to their shared bathroom and two doors leading to the bedrooms.the bathroom itself was basic with a toilet, a sink, shower tub combo, and very dated tile. the girls tried their best to spruce it up with items they had found at goodwill or that were on sale. they really splurged on the fancy towels and bath mats though, it was probably the most expensive thing they splurged on.

the bedrooms were roughly the same size with a window and small closet each. the rooms themselves, however, were styled quite differently based on their preferences. liz's room was simple with her twin bed, desk, and few plants scattered around. she had used most of her furnishing budget to build her on pc which hasn't yet payed for itself when she streams. her roommates style was preppier, filled with merchandise from her college and posters of boybands, anime, and movies. her furniture was quite honestly nicer because she didn't spend most of her money on a streaming set up.

her roommate, katy daniels, was currently studying at the local university for early childhood education and spent many long hours studying. much like usual katy was away for classes until around 3 in the afternoon, then relaxed with liz until around six then study either at the library or in her room. liz was currently only taking online classes since college on a campus didn't fit into her streaming schedule.

the days that katy didnt have classes she was sat right beside liz playing video games in the living room. the girls had play through many games on saturday nights, some a few drinks in, some high off their asses as long as they were having fun they were on that couch. the couches were found on the curb outside a nice apartment building and after a nice deep cleaning it fit perfectly in their apartment. this was liz's home and she wouldn't have it any other way.

so when katy got home there they sat, gaming and talking about their day. and when katy left to study before bed liz showered and climbed into bed herself. before finally succumbing to sleep she thought about her and jschlatts battle and how much this will benefit her.