theweeklyslap

liz woke to thousands of notifications on her phone, deciding today she would finally be too popular to have her notifications on. as she opened her phoned it felt hot and started lagging when she tried to open twitter. clearing out the bar of notifications in hopes to de-lag she was finally able to open up twitter to check what the fuss was about. her feed was flushed with pictures of her and her stream all tagging her with mixed messages.

she liked and even replied to a few tweets she enjoyed. most of them were just clips of the stream from yesterday, some of hers and some from schlatts. of course she had to really rub in schlatts loss by quote retweeting everything about his monumental loss. she stayed on twitter only for a few more fleeting moments before heading for a shower. to help get through showers she set up her phone for videos or music, this time she decided 'research' was needed.

as she scrubbed shampoo into her roots some of schlatts very first vods from smplive. he seemed far more down to earth and not as over exaggerated as he is today. liz thinks it has something to do with the need to appease the new wave of audience, but who could blame him if he did it for the money. autoplay pushed her into a new channel, she almost skipped until she heard the familiar tenor of the males voice.

he kept his same humor as he played a cod game and offered pretty solid advice. the separate channels felt as though they were from two different personalities, one crazy maniacal man and then another thoughtful good-natured person. it was such a nice thing to experience even if she was a few years late (and conditioning her hair), she hoped this wasn't something she had missed forever.

she truly pondered which was truly him, only getting to see few moments of him; only him. he seemed genuine last night as he talked to her and listened as she told stories. then again him interacting with her and his chat while live felt just the same. instead of letting it weigh to heavily on her she washed out the conditioner and stepped out of the shower.

liz admired herself in the mirror for a second, gliding her hands over her stretch marks tracing each path. her weight has fluctuated all throughout her life, her heaviest in high school when she was deep into her sophomore depression. she could barely get up to shower much less walk or jog around so it just added up slowly. however now she was at a more manageable weight where she felt comfortable in her own skin on her own terms.

liz wrapped a fluffy towel around herself and stepped out into the hall. she was awarded a wolf whistle as she made her way to her room, jokingly she stuck her leg out seductively. it was something new everyday living your ex lover and best friend; never a boring moment with katy. she pulled on comfy clothes and sat readying herself to begin her coursework.

working towards her degree was harder than she really thought it was going to be in high school. even after she switched online and started streaming more, the workload was still stressful. she had switched her major multiple times, not really clicking with any major before she settled with film studies. very stereotypical for content creators, but liz really started to enjoy it a hell of a lot more than anything else she tried. recently she had just started learning about old hollywood film and preparing for a project worth a huge percent of her grade.

her classes today were pretty light work surprisingly, only having to watch a few lectures to take notes from. she was in her last year of college and it was such a rude awakening. she didn't know what she was going to do after school, this whole streaming thing could take off or break down. katy was wanting to move in with her girlfriend after the summer so liz would also have to find somewhere to live.

liz was truly happy for katy, like any good friend would be. the person katy had been seeing was really sweet, having met them a few times over the course of their relationship. they even went on a double date with someone liz had been seeing at the time; it didn't work out between liz and the other person. the date was nice, they did a dinner and a movie, but the dude she went out with was a snobbish, bigoted man.