Get called a hero by All Might

Yuki POV:

Me, Sakura and Taga are walking with Deku to get to know him in person not just on TV before we could finish our conversation about All Might Bakugou showed up Bakugou said "Hey, Deku! I was fine by myself your just a quirkless idiot I don't need a weakling like you to help me huh got that! And you pinky I don't know you or you two wannabe losers! I didn't need your guys help either! Sakura snickered a little and said "Okay, blondie whatever you say" Bakugou growls and said "My name's Katsuki Bakugou, I'll be the number one hero don't forget that! And than he walks off annoyed Deku looked down sad that we found out he was quirkless Deku said "Go ahead make fun of me because I'm quirkless" I said "Why, would we? That's just mean for judging someone 'cause their different" Deku looked surprised that we didn't laughed at him for being quirkless Taga said "Your cool with us umm... Deku said "Midoriya"

~Just to tell you Lily/Taga, Dakota/Sakura, and Katy/Yuki pretends they don't know the characters names or anything so, they won't be seen creepy or suspicious.~

Yuki continue saying "Midoriya, we will always be right here with you" Sakura said "Yup, and sorry for calling you broccoli boy I didn't know you name so, I said whatever came to mind because of your messy green hair" Deku said "it's okay" All Might came out of nowhere to greet us it freaked Deku out but it unfazed us All Might said "I'm here to say you guys can also become a hero" Deku started crying Sakura said "what, really?!" Taga and Yuki are both stunned from excitement All Might said "heroes with or without a quirk who ends up running into danger with no regard of their lives to safe someone is a true hero you four will be training with me"

~Definitely All Might tells Deku about transferring his power to him away from Sakura, Taga, and Yuki anyways hope you like this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment sorry that this chapter is short.~