Battle in I-island

No one's POV:
When all the heroes were captured David decided to escort Swordkil to the security room with his assistant Sam while the UA students and Melissa used the emergency stairs to reach the 200th floor of the tower only for them to run into a blockade on the 80th floor. Mineta opens another door passageway that alerts Wolfram's henchmen in the security room wolfram orders them to use the shutter doors to trap the trespassers. The shutter doors nearly succeeded in trapping the students but Todoroki freezes one of the doors and gives Iida an opening to break through into the botanical gardens. Jirou immediately notices the central elevator ascending and everyone decides to hide. Two villains exit the elevator and before long they noticed the students. However, the students they discovered were Bakugou and Kirishima, who got lost on their why to the reception party. One villain said "Hey we can see you, you dumb kids" Deku thought: {oh, no did they find us?} Mineta thought: {were doom} Bakugou said "what did you say?!" Deku thought: {Kacchan? What is he doing up here?} Kirishima said "woah buddy let me handle this um.. I'm sorry but we got lost looking for the reception do you mind helping us out?" Mineta whispered to Deku saying "how did they get all the way up here looking for the reception?" The villains started getting hostile, but Todoroki springs into action. Sakura, Denki, Yuki, Taga, Mineta followed after he blocks his allies with a shield of ice Kirishima said "Todoroki, what's going on here?" Todoroki said "Haven't you heard the news?" Bakugou said "huh?!" Todoroki said "Criminals, have taken over the tower" Bakugou looked at Sakura in her dress and makeup Bakugou thought: {woah, Sakura is sexy} but then Todoroki raises the others to the next floor using a pillar of ice. Todoroki said "Continue the mission without me I'll hold off these villains" Yuki said "Be careful!" Todoroki smiled at her while they escaped Wolfram's duo broke through Todoroki's ice. The smaller one activates his quirk, transforming him into a purple hulking beast. Todoroki sends a freezing wave at him, which the villains broke through using brute strength. Bakugou lands an explosion, but the beast shrugs this off and counterattack. Kirishima hardens himself and protects Bakugou from the blow, but get sent flying away as a result Todoroki warns Bakugou to dodge the next attack, a vacuum wave coming from the other villain. Bakugou evades and Todoroki covers him using another wave of ice. The vacuum displaces the ice, forcing Todoroki and Bakugou back to back. The villains commented the two boys on their fighting skills and asked who they are. Both Todoroki and Bakugou refuse to acknowledge them, saying they don't deserve anything about them.

~Time Skip~

Momo uses her quirk to create a small explosive that opens a vent on the roof. Denki said "Come on Mineta your small enough to fit in the vent" Mineta said "No, Kaminari it's scary what if I get captured like All Might?" Denki said "Climb through the vent and I promise a harem of women after this incident is all over bro" Mineta perks up from the mention of women and starts climbing the outer wall of the tower and enter the maintenance room through another vent and let's down the latter to help the others up to the next floor we climps the latter Melissa said "Good job Mineta your an amazing hero" which made Mineta happy.

~Time Skip~

The brawl between UA students and Wolfram's minions continues on the 80th floor. Bakugou uses his explosion outmaneuver his opponent and land a few solid blows while Todoroki keeps his distance and uses his signature freezing attacks. Nobu is able to wither away the ice using his quirk, prompting Todoroki to realize the villains quirk grants him the ability to displace anything his vacuum touches. Growing tired of the battle, Bakugou decided to finish off Daigo with his Howitzer attack. Nobu tries to take Bakugou off guard but Todoroki warns him in time. Nobu ends up displacing the sweat on Bakugou arm. Nobu said "what is this?" Bakugou said "my sweat which works just like nitroglycerin" Todoroki perks up from that being mentioned and shoots his flames at Nobu, detonating the sweat and defeating him. Todoroki freezes Nobu before the duo moves to check on Kirishima. Kirishima turns out to be fine Todoroki said "Kirishima are you okay?" Kirishima said "yeah, I'm fine it's just I'm stuck" Bakugou said "are you stupid turn your quirk off shitty hair" Kirishima turns his quirk off; now can move and said "oh yeah I should've thought of that" Bakugou whispers "Oh yeah and thank you" Kirishima said "where did that come from? Don't worry about it man" Bakugou said "IM NOT WORRIED" Kirishima then asked about some details on the villain attack, but they're interrupted by a swarm of security sentries.