Chapter 5 - 777

Chapter Five- "777"

Chapter Five- "777"

Chapter Five Theme Song: Therefore I Am - Billie Eilish

Basira St'Clair | First POV
Location: Paris, France

"I'm happy to see you; young Vinci" The second man who had a eye patch over his right eye said shaking his hand as well.

"It's been far too long Yves and Jules" Nico said in a cool tone as he went to sit down. He unexpectedly pulled me down on his lap with him.

My hand instantly went to his thighs not expecting the sudden movement. Once I realized what I was doing I removed my hands folding them in my lap. I'm glad I couldn't see Nico face it saved me from further embarrassment.

I looked over at Jaxon who was already looking at me with a unhappy face. It was clear that he did not want me at the table. I didn't even want myself at this table so I guess we had one thing in common

"Get my friend a drink and your lady too yes?" Jules asked as a blonde hair waitress came over to the poker table. Jules eyes looked over at Nico before they landed on me. I could see the way his eyes scouted every inch of my exposed skin.

It made me shiver not wanting his unwanted eyes on me. I felt Nico hand rubbing against my side making suck in my breath then even it out; well the best as I could at the moment.

"Yes her too" Nico said.

I watched as the waitress placed two glasses in front of us and started to pour. She didn't stop until the dark brown liquid from the bottle almost touched the rim of the glass.

She honestly looked no older then eighteen years old; which made me frown.

Jules waved his hand in the air for her to move along. While Yves smacked her on the back of her ass as she passed by him. I watched as she jumped but didn't say anything back to him for his disrespectful actions.

A nasty laugh left out of Yves mouth making me want to grimaced as his yellow stained teeth was put on display for everyone to see. "You were just a youngster when you visited with old Aldo; may his soul live on" He said holding his drink out for a toss.

I felt Nico lean forward on my back to reach for his glass as the rest of man held their glasses in the air including Jax. I also reached for my glass not wanting to do anything to make me look suspicious.

"Yes may his soul live on" He replied as all their glasses clinked together.

I took a sip of the brown liquid making me pause as I tasted the bitter liquor on my lips and tongue. I took a few more sips before sitting the glass back down.