Chapter 12 - Auction

Chapter Twelve - "Auction"

Chapter Twelve Theme Song: Lo Vas A Olvidar - Billie Eilish ft Rosalia

Basira St'Clair | First POV
Location: Paris, France

I rubbed both of my wrist trying to give them some type of comfort from the pain they both were in. The plastic binds that had been holding both of my wrist together only seconds ago had cut deeply into my flesh.

I could see the bright red marks starting to form from my blood circulation being cut off for a long period of time.

After being forcibly dressed and cleaned.

Me right along with the other girls had been blind folded and bind up. We all had been put into a car and brought to a whole new location from what I can tell. The room we now sat in was much larger and cleaner then the one before.

Honestly anything was better then the bloodstained and mildew mattress from before.

"Yes— these two will make me the most" Jules said observing all the girls before his eyes went from me to Hailey.

I did my best to cover myself with my arms. The sheer dress that I had been forced in left nothing to the imagination. It was just a thin piece of cloth that showed everything I had to offer. The black eye and bruised nose I sported was covered by pounds of makeup.

My head ached from being dragged by my hair and my face still throbbed in pain from Henri fist.

"Which one are you sending down first?" Henri questioned looking directly at me.

The evilness in his tone and eyes I knew he wanted me to be sent to my demise first. He wanted me out of his sight after whatever Nico did to him a long time ago that involved the long scar down his face.

Jules thought carefully about the question. He looked at all of us with his hand rubbing his chin.

Katy whimpered not wanting to be picked as she grabbed a hold of my arm. I could hear the sniffles of Emma and the quiet whispers from Sarah trying to reassure her everything was going to be alright.

Even I found myself clinging to Sarah hushed words. Everything was going to be alright is what I kept mentally repeating to myself over and over again.

The other girl Hailey still only sat quietly with her head down like she did at the other place.

"Yves is downstairs keeping the men occupied but they're ready for the auction to get start some of them have flights to catch" A men with a thick French accent coming further into the room.