𝐈. 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟.❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐭.
Charlie overworked himself to hunt the animal that down.

He was restless.

He found out the animal was a wolf, as his daughter said from her last encounter around the forest.

He and his co-worker police went through the woods. They searched for the wolf responsible for his friend's death.

But, they ended up stopping. They couldn't find the wolf but they saw footprints. Human footprints.

Charlie searched and interviewed the whole town. But, got nothing.

So, he contacted a good friend of his. A little girl with an innocent figure that hides her intelligent sly witty personality.

"Alice Davis, who is this?" the girl asked as she accepted the call.

"Charlie Swan. I need your help again kid."

Alice on the other side went silent. Taking in a deep breath, Alice asked, "What happened?"

"Waylon's dead Alice.. He's dead.." Charlie answered, quietly sobbing.

The call ended. She hanged up..

Charlie could only hope that she'll come. He wanted justice for his friend.

The next day came. The warm breeze passed by, giving comforts to people. The flowers bloom and the birds can be heard chirping.

Alice was inside a jet. Looking through informations she could find through the newspaper of Forks, Washington, Port Angeles and the Reservation.

She found small details from the death of the victims. Though, that wasn't enough.

"Is this really necessary? I really have to be white rabbit?" a voice asked, annoyed.

"Well, you don't want to get caught by citizens now, do you?" Alice said, looking through another pile of newspaper.

The rabbit shut up and mumbled cursed words in silence. Yes, the rabbit can talk. How?

Well..

5 years ago

Alice was walking through the woods peacefully, until she heard a painful scream.

She ran towards the voice. Though, as soon as she came closer.. The voice has began to fade in silence.

She stopped on her tracks. Slowly walking through the bush.

She gasped as she saw a girl around the age of 13, laying on the ground.. Bleeding.

She quickly ran and took a handkerchief, trying to stop the wound from bleeding.

The girl then, backs away from her. Growling.

"Did you just fucking growled?" Alice asked with wide eyes.

The girl was quiet. Trying to figure out if she's safe around her.

"Is that.. Is that freaking tail!?" Alice shouts.

And just then, the girl dashed towards her covering her mouth.

Alice muffled some words in protests and tried to take the girls hands off of her mouth.

"Will you shut up for a second?" the girl said, sternly.

Alice quiet down, hearing footprints around the forest.

The footprints became louder and louder. Warning the bleeding girl.

And so, Alice was dragged onto a hill. And without any warning. The girl jumped down the hill with her.

Alice held in her screams, mentally thinking the girl has gone insane.

They ran and ran until seconds turned into minutes, and minutes into hours.

They soon reached a house on a tree. A treehouse.

The girl layed down on a couch and went to drift off to sleep, trying to at least.

"What the fuck just happened?" Alice said, breaking the silence.

The girl groaned and said, "Those people are the cold ones. They're the ones creating loud footprints."

And again, she went to sleep. Again, trying.

"Where they.. The ones who.. Did that to you..?" Alice asked.

"Yep. They're quite an asshole. A walking disco ball asshole."

Alice looked at the girl, amused. How could she be so calm after all of that?

"Why did they do that to you?" Alice asked again.

"Why are you asking so many questions?" the girl said, annoyed.

"Curious."

"I don't need your pity." the girl said, rolling on back to look at her.

"I said curious, not pity."

The girl sighed and said,"I did something I shouldn't do.." The girl looked at her, seeing curiosity in her eyes,"I ran away. I bumped into them and accidentally.. Did something."

"You're a wolf?"

The girl looked at her in shocked, "How did you.." The girl stood up quickly, taking the lamp as a weapon amd said, "What are you?"

Alice looked at her, deadpan. "A human? The fuck would I be? A roach?"

"I-.. How did you know I'm a wolf?" tye girl sighed.

"You seriously.. Just fucking growled at me and jumped off a fricking hill! And you have a tail! A real FRICKING tail!!" Alice shouted.

The girl rolled her eyes. They talked for a while until the night turns back to day and the moon switched with the sun.

End

Alice and the white rabbit landed on Forks, Washington.

They drove to the house of Charlie Swan. And parking the car on the drive way.

Charlie was outside with her daughter, Isabella Swan. As soon as Charlie noticed the car, he ran towards it and pulled Alice in a hug.

"I thought you wouldn't come kid." Charlie stated.

Alice scoffed and said, "Not in my nature, Chief."

Charlie smiled and chuckled, "Still bringing little white rabbit, huh?"

Alice looked at the rabbit and said, " I can never leave this clingy ass rabbit alone."

The rabbit looked at Alice with an unhappy expression, as if glaring at her.

"Well. Let's get down to the crime scene. Shall we Ms. Davis?" Charlie said, taking the detective's attention back to him.

Alice nodded and followed after Charlie inside his house with his daughter trailing beside him.

Now entering the crime scene.