𝐕. 𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝𝐈 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.

"Welp, that was easy." Kate stated, laying down the bed.

Alice chuckled and said,"The beginning is just about to start, Kate. Don't let your guard down."

She went to the bathroom of the room Charlie gave her when she first started to be his partner in the police station.

The water was cold, and she likes it.

As she was taking a shower, she can't help but think of the man who stared at her. The leech with honey blond locks with golden amber eyes.

Something in his eyes reminds her of someone but she can't seem to remember who.

Alice sighed and put on her black set pajamas.

She was about to go to the kitchen when she heard a scream. It was Bella.

She quickly ran towards the room and pushed the door open, only to see Bella staring at the white haired woman with shock.

"I-.. Who are you? W-what are you?!" The brunette girl asked.

"Damn, kinda rude to ask that you know?" Kate stated, her face showing irritation towards the girl.

Alice sighed,"That's enough. Bella go back to your room."

Bella turned towards the girl and looked at her. As if reading her mind.

"She came with me. She's my friend from Australia." Alice said, not telling any details about her friend being a shape shifter.

The brunette still haven't left the room and continued staring at the white hair woman in suspicion.

"Why.. Is your hair white..?" Bella asked.

Kate rolled her eyes and said,"Ever heard of hair dye?"

Bella ignored what the white haired girl said and went back to her room, locking the door shut.

As Alice made sure they were far from earshot, she turned to her companion and said,"You're old, Kate. You have to accept that."

And she then walked away towards the kitchen to fill up her raging stomach.

"Says the one who's a thousand years old.." Kate mumbled, turning towards the bed to sleep.

"I heard that you little shit!" Alice yelled from the kitchen.

"Good!"

...

At 2 am in the month, both Alice and Kate headed outside to investigate the crime scene of where Waylon was found dead.

Since the sun has yet to rise up to give enough light, Alice and Kate used a flashlight.

Slowly walking over the crime tape that was put, they examined the traces that were left.

But nothing was found.

"Are you sure this is where he was found dead?"Kate asked the blond girl.

"Positive. It's where Charlie and his team found his dead body." The blond answered.

"But there's nothing here. No traces, no scent, nothing."

Alice continued walking around, looking for anything.

"Be patient, you little shit." Alice mumbled.

Kate rolled her eyes and sat down inside one of the boats.

"Hey, Alice! Look, I'm a sailor!" Kate exclaimed, posing as a sailor captain.

"I look like Jack Sparrow, not gonna lie." Kate admitted.

Alice chuckled and said,"You look worse than Captain Hook."

Hearing that, Kate glared at the girl and shuts up, grumbling cursed offended words silently.

As Kate was busy grumbling, Alice saw something on one of the boats.

It was a single strand of hair. Ginger hair.

"Jackpot."

"What did ya find, agent?" Kate asked.

Alice smirked and carefully took hold of the ginger hair with gloves put on her hands.

"Looks like a certain ginger got too excited eating her food."

Kate looked up towards Alice and saw the strand of ginger hair in the agent's hand.

"Oh, my. What a clumsy bit-"

"Stop cursing." Alice stops the girl from cursing any further.

"Says the girl who curses every day." Kate scoffed.

Alice jumped off the boat, carefully dusting off her coat as Kate followed her

"Why don't we pay our little friend a visit. Shall we,  Kate?" Alice smiled at the white haired girl, who was smirking mischievously.

"I agree, mademoiselle." Kate smirked.

Alice and Kate went back to the Swan property to immediately pack up their belongings for a long trip.

But of course a specific brunette girl walked in seeing them packing their belongings.

"Where are you going?"

Kate groaned as she heard the voice of the chief police's daughter, Isabella Swan.

"Going on a trip." Alice said sweetly to the young girl, showing no glint of annoyance or irritation towards the girl unlike what her dear friend does.

"In the middle of the investigation?" The younger asked again.

Kate scoffed and said,"Why do you care?"

Bella stared at the white haired girl with her arms crossed and said,"You're leaving for a trip while investigating a death case. Why shouldn't I care?"

"Let me remind you that Waylon's case has nothing to do with you. Or does it?" Kate glared at the girl with her teeth gritting in anger.

"Waylon is like a dad to me!" Bella shouted.

"Alright, why don't we calm down-" Alice said but was cut off by the blazing white haired girl.

Kate scoffed and shouted,"Oh, so Waylon is like a dad to you and Charlie isn't?!"

Hearing this, Bella was shocked and offended. She was about to talk back when Alice immediately stopped them before it would get worse.

"Calm down. Both of you." Alice calmly said, authority was heard clearly through her voice which immediately shuts the two fighting squirrels.

"Now, Bella. We're going on a trip to file a request for backup for Waylon's case." Alice lied.

"Where to?" Bella asked.

Alice looked at the younger girl with a blank expression as she crossed her arms and tilted her head.

"I know very well that you'll do something if we tell you where."

"But-.." Before the brunette can say anything further Alice cuts her off by saying,"As Ms. Kate had said, this case has nothing to do with you. I suggest you sit this one down and let us do the job, Ms. Swan."

Alice turned around and picked up the bag that contained the things she needed and turned towards the door with Kate trailing behind her.

As she was near the door, she gave the brunette a warning.

"If you do anything that makes you get or be involved in this case, Ms. Swan. I'll make sure you'll be the one going on a trip."