𝐈𝐈. 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, some moments were silent. Giving them time to process what they've found.

"Do you have any pictures taken when you investigated? Any suspicion around the town?" Alice asked, stroking the rabbit's furr.

"There are some pictures, but no suspicions so far." Charlie admitted, passing the pictures he took from the crime scene.

Alice took the photos and examined them very carefully.

Then, Bella walked down the stairs. Stopping at the sight of the messy living room.

"What's going on here?" Bella asked.

Charlie's attention turned to her and simply said, "Work."

Bella walked towards the table filled with papers and saw a pile with a title "Waylon Forge Case".

"I told you, the wolves killed him." Bella said, absent-minded.

Alice looked through the other pages and said, "How so, Ms. Swan?"

Bella was silent. Not knowing what to say. And Alice noticed that. She turned her attention from the paper to Bella, her eyes focused on her.

"Do you have any proof that the Wolves killed Waylon?" she asked.

Bella was again silent. Standing there, biting her lip.

Alice hummed, "Judging by your silence. It seems that you don't have any. Which doesn't give any assurance that wolves did killed him."

And with that, Alice turned back to the papers. Once again, focusing on the details that she can find.

Bella went to school. And the day continued with serious expression on the detective and the chiefs faces.

"Did something unexpected happened to this town before Charlie?" Alice asked, breaking the deep silence that was filled in the living room.

Charlie zoned out for a bit, thinking about any unexpected things that happened.

"Two things. A family that's close to my daughter suddenly moved out of town and.. Another began.. Distancing themselves." He admitted.

Alice looked at him. A glint of suspicion was seen in her eyes.

"Who are they and where do they live?" Alice asked, taking a paper and a pen to write down notes.

"The Black family. You know Billy Black right? His son used to be so close to Bella. Now, it's all confusing. He lived on the Reservation."

Alice nodded, writing down the informations she got.

Charlie paused for a bit. Hesitant about what he would say.

Alice look at him. Her expression telling him to continue talking.

And so, He did.

"The Cullen family. They moved here in Forks from Alaska. They're a peaceful family. They caused no trouble and kept to themselves. Bella was close to them, she's dating one of Dr. Cullens adopted son. Edward."

"And why did they suddenly moved out of Forks?" Alice asked.

Charlie shrugged and said, "I don't know. I just found that they left when Bella went missing and was found from the woods crying, saying that Edward's gone. That they left."

Alice hummed and a new mission was now planned.

Plan A has now finally began. Interviewing the suspects.

"Alright. I'll be off. Thanks for the information Charlie." Alice said, standing up from her seat and gathering her things and her sleeping white rabbit.

"Where are you off to?" Charlie asked, also standing up.

"Interviewing them."

Charlie looked a bit confused by it. And, tried to catch up with the blond detective.

"Why?" He asked as they reach to the parking lot.

"There's no such people that are peaceful here suddenly moves out and leaves a crying teenager without explanation. And there has to be a reason why the kid suddenly became distant." Alice said, wearing a blank expression.

With that, Charlie stood there. Watching as Alice's car move out of the parking lot.

...

Alice drove into the road that was surrounded by dark tall trees.

"Hm.. Away from people's eyes. How interesting, isn't it Kate?" Alice said.

The rabbit Kate, hummed.

"Why can't I just go home and watch Netflix if I'm just gonna be a freaking stupid bunny." Kate complained.

"Shut up. And stop complaining. You won't even leave me alone when I'm eating. And you're not gonna be a bunny.. You're gonna be a rabbit." Alice said, receiving a growl from Kate.

"Stop growling. We're almost there. And turn back." Alice instructed.

As they reach their destination. They saw a large modern house.

Alice walked towards the door with the white rabbit and knocked.

Soon enough. A blond man opened the door with a beautiful brunette woman beside him.

"Hello, I'm detective Alice Davis. I'd like to interview someone that lives here." Alice said.

The blond man stared at her, smiling, feigning innocence.

"I believe you have come at the wrong house." The man said.

Alice returned the smile and said, "I don't think so. This is the only house in the forest. And I believe you're Dr. Cullen. If I may, I'd like to ask you some questions.. Along with your.. Family."

The man stood there, staring at her. After a few seconds he let her in. And led her to the living where his children were at.

They looked at the mysterious woman inside their house. The buff looking guy quickly stood beside a blond woman, holding her close beside him.

Alice caught on and reassured, "I'm not here to bring any harm. I'd just want to ask questions and receive honest answers."

And quickly, Bella came inside the living room with a man trailing behind her.

"What are you doing here?" she asked as she noticed the blond woman standing beside the doctor and his wife.

"Standing, talking, breathing, blinking, thinking, and doing my job." Alice said.

"What do you mean by.. Breathing.."

There's no such person that doesn't create trouble.