𝐕𝐈. 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭.❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐀𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐞𝐭..

The wind was stable. The sky was filled with little unique shaped clouds, letting the sun shine its beautiful beaming rays.

"She's annoying." Kate suddenly said after their conversation with the brunette girl.

Alice sat two seats away from the blazing girl, drinking coffee while reading a newly made newspaper.

"She's a curious teen, Kate."

Kate scoffed and crossed her arms around her torso and stared at her partner.

"A dumb curious teen. For fucks sake, she always have to be involved in everything. She was the reason why the future is messed up!" Kate angrily yelled.

Alice hummed in response.

She understands what the white haired girl was talking about. And she wasn't wrong.

"Calm down, Kate. I'm gonna need your anger later." The white haired girl said, flipping to another page of the newspaper.

And so, the conversation ended.

The atmosphere was comforting and peaceful. It wasn't as tense as Alice imagined due to Kate's fuming rage.

And so, the flight attendant came in, asking,"Would any of you want-.."

"No, get out." Kate scared the poor woman, making the woman quickly go back to her station.

Alice sighed towards this, her fingers placed between her eyebrows and against her forehead.

"I find it quite offensive, okay." Kate muttered.

Alice is well aware of what her friend was talking about.

Ever since Alice was turned into a vampire, she can't eat human food. Making her feel blue about not being human anymore.

The very thing Alice wanted was to be human again.

But, she can't.

And so, it angered Alice.

She went ballistic. She threw everything she sees and can take hold of. Since she can't cry, she yelled. For a whole day.

That was the day where Kate saw Alice break down, where she saw the Alice get angry for the very first time.

Kate made it her responsibility to take care of Alice, even when Alice insisted not to.

Alice didn't want to burden Kate just as she had already burdened her and the people special to her.

Kate scared off anyone who'll trigger Alice. She'd do anything for Alice just as Alice would for her. She would kill just to protect and keep Alice happy.

She really would.

"You need not, to scare the poor woman, Kate." Alice sighed.

"And, you don't need to worry about that woman, Alice." Kate said back.

Alice shook her head from side to side, stopping to stare at the window.

Seeing the blue sky and white fluffy clouds, gives her warmth. It calms down her mind seeing as how unique the clouds were shaped.

Releasing a sigh, Alice leaned her head towards the window and closed her eyes. Taking in the memory of the scenery outside from the jet.

'Do I get to see these beautiful creations for as long as immortality?..'

And so, after a few hours. They finally arrived in London, England.

The two went out of the comfortingly suffocating jet.

Alice looked at the gloomy sky, seemingly it would start to rain in a few minutes.

"How I missed this place." Alice whispered, something was bothering her and it didn't went unnoticed by Kate.

"What's wrong."

Alice hummed towards the girl in question, feigning innocence.

Before Kate could ask the girl, Alice started talking to distracte the shapeshifter.

"Did you know that London was founded by the Romans? And that in the third century, it's called Londinium?" Alice leaned towards the white haired girl.

Kate looked at her friend, thinking if she had gone crazy.

"Isn't it interesting? London also has over 170 museums! We should visit them in the future together!" Alice beamed.

Kate chuckled and nodded.

Moving on from their unique conversation, they strolled around London, trying to find the red headed girl.

They searched through many suspicious areas around London, from alleys to forests and to abandoned places.

"Where is she?!" Kate snarled.

"If I were a sadistic red headed girl, where would I go?" Alice hummed as her eyes strolled around the area.

Kate muttered crucial ways on how to end the ginger's existence for making her go to such far places just to find her.

"Stop bickering, Let's go to the Asylum Chapel in Peckham." Alice instructed. Walking out of the abandoned place, earning a bored, tired look from the girl.

"Why?"

The detective turned towards the shapeshifter and answered," Victoria and her mate fancies such a place. Like an abandoned dance studio."

And so, they went to the abandoned asylum chapel. And with a much needed explanation, Victoria and James were there.

Victoria and James caught on that there were a few guests coming on their precious date.

"My, my. Did we intrude on your little date?" Alice asked, venom lacing down her throat as she saw the poor dead man they were feasting on.

"Alice."

Alice smirked towards the ginger woman and opened her arms, as if inviting the girl into a hug.

When Victoria didn't accept her hug, Alice puts a pout on her lips.

"How rude of you, Vic."

"What are you doing here, Alice." Victoria asked, slowly getting annoyed.

Alice trotted towards the woman with Kate behind her, being on guard for Alice if the two mates decided to attack them.

Quickly, Alice's hand grabbed onto Victoria's throat and her other free hand took hold of both Victoria's hands, leaning them behind Alice's upper shoulder.

While Alice took care of Victoria, Kate took care of James. She pulled his long blond hair, kicked his legs from behind to make him kneel and took hold of his arms.

"Barbie wanna be." Kate mumbled.

Victoria was shocked, she was caught off guard with the unknown speed the two had.

Alice stared at Victoria in the eyes, her eyes filled with disgust and anger towards the ginger.

"You don't know how much I've been wanting to seize this moment." Alice whispered towards Victoria's ear.

"Alice-.."

"Hope you missed me. Because I don't."