My first " accident"

I was scrolling on YouTube, when I came across a video titled "messing". I wondered what it could possibly be about and clicked on it.That's how I found abdl. They were wearing their pants and a big bulge started to form on the back of their pants. This just intrigued me.I clicked on another one this time they were wearing a diaper and messing into it. I really wanted to try it out. In the attic we had some diapers that I knew would fit me. I dragged it from the attic and hid it in my bookshelf. We had many packs of them. I slid one on and patted it on me. "WOW", I thought "It really did feel nice!" However this was no good,I just went to the toilet an hour ago and wouldn't need to go for at least a good 3 hours. Then I remembered. " I saw some laxatives up in the attic!" "They seemed strong enough." I quickly went up to the attic and I stupidly chomped down on all of the laxatives since I saw more up there. I decided to watch more of those abdl videos whilst every minute drinking more and more water to put into my bladder and try use these diapers before my parents got home then an hour later. My bladder and bowls were full . "Yes finally!" I thought I didn't want it to leak so I wanted to do it over the toilet. Ssssss but I stopped it however a second later. Sssssss again I stopped it I thought I couldn't make it to the toilet so I decided to push, only drips of pee came out. That was when I knew I was gonna leak. I quickly got up though as soon as I got up streams of pee came out of me causing me to moan in relief and I splatted right onto my bed. Then,all the poop from the laxatives made its way out I couldn't stop. That was when I read the packet. 'If consumed the whole thing the pooping will last 24 hours not which is not advised to be in reach of young children' . I should have read it! I was confused when my diaper didn't leak. When the poop finally stopped I changed my diaper and put a new one on. It was thick but not that you could see it through my pink and black hoodie. SLAM! The front door closed.. uh oh my mum was back. I slowly went down stairs hoping she wouldn't hear the crinkle, but to my relief she was on a livestream and she hugged me and told me to go to bed by 12 because she was so tired and she was going to work again tomorrow morning. I told her good night and I ran up the stairs. My poop came out just in time as I got to my bedroom and I started watching more abdl related things before I fell asleep.