School messing

I kept using my diapers every single day....until I lost my potty training ability. I found this out because after a month of wearing diapers, I tried my panties. But an hour later I hade wet and messed myself on the couch! I was only able to wear diapers because it was a 2 week half term but then we had really bad snow! So, I had to train myself again and quick since I only had 2 days left! I decided to change myself into different panties and waited till I had to go, however just as I was about to give up, I peed myself. again. I just decided to wear diapers to school. It was school time, I chucked some clothes on and rushed to school with my diaper on and loads of spare diapers in my bag forgetting to do my morning pee. I was sitting on the bus next to my friend Lily. We sat near the back of the bus where to inappropriate kids sat and I put my hand over my mouth because I moaned that my bladder was so full. I remembered that I didn't do my morning pee. I shivered. Not because of the cold. Because I really had to pee and now poop! I didn't think I would mess myself at this time I started to hold my crotch and knew Lily wouldn't know cause she was listening to music on her earphones. I started squirming and moaning, I got away with it because those kids somehow always did it at the same time as me. Sssssss without me realising I had peed and messed myself...I was relived since I was wearing a diaper. When I get to school I will changed it I thought. It felt like forever since we arrived at school and I rushed to the bathroom to change myself. To my horror I saw I didn't put the diapers in! I took them from my bookshelf but not put them on my bed! I only had spare panties for when I was on my period. I didn't want my diaper to start smelling so I put the panties on..