A Trip To Nainital

Next day all reached to the club from where they have to leave for Nanital ,it was almost 7 and half hours journey from Delhi by Road ,the club has booked two big volvo buses .One bus was for couples and another one was for boys and girls ,though Neil and Aarohi were strangers but their booking was in couple bus as they were going on place of Abhira's .Neil has already arrived,as Abhimanyu himself came to drop him because he didn't trusted Neil for this .

Neil Birla ,was a young man in late twenties ,son of Mr Om Prakash Birla ,one of the top business tycoons of north .Everybody in business world admires Mr Birla but his own son hates him to the core , it was not like that he hates him from the beginning but Neil started hating his father ,five years back  when he lost his mother,and Neil thinks that the reason for his mothers death is his father .

Five years ago when Neil was. trying to settle his business in London after completing his degree from London itself ,one day he got the news that his mother's(Sontosh Birla)  car fell from a cliff. When he come to India ,he got to know that ,she herself had killed her as she can't take her husband betrayal .Yes the very same day To Mrs Birla gotrs enenvelope containing some pics of Mr Birla with some other woman in intimate position. The help told that Toshiji was hell tensed after seeing those pics and in this tension she was driving which resulted in this accident .After knowing that his mother died because of his father Neil stopped talking to Mr Birla and started hating him deeply .

 After his mother's death this was the first time he had come to India ,to attend his younger sister Nishita's wedding along with Abhira's wedding, with a condition that after this he will never come to India in his life and who ever want to meet him has to go London .

The manager showed Neil ,his seat,he settled there and was waiting for bus to start its journey , but it was not starting .All the passenger along with Neil was getting irritated as they were getting late .A passenger got up and asked the reason for delaying ,then the conductor of bus spoke that they are waiting for a lady who had not yet come .He spoke this showing the seat beside Neil .

The person angrily spoke " kaise kaise pati hote hai ,khud aa gaye biwi ka abhi much pata nahi hai ". For this he earned a glare from Neil.The person sat on his seat silently while Neil took out his earphone and busied himself in listening music and reading his fat business book .After a while when passenger started shouting that unnessarily its getting late ,the driver started bus thinking to leave Aarohi . The moment driver moved the bus a little an auto stopped in front of it ,Aarohi got down from the auto and ran towards the bus ,she at first stopped it and then went to auto paid to the driver and then entered the bus along with her luggage .The conductor shower her seat ,Aarohi settled beside Neil .She turned towards him and tried to introduce herself but Neil was too busy in himself .Aarohi also shrugged the thought and started listening music.

Aarohi  was a upper middle class girl whose father was central govt employee and she herself was working in a MNC as project manager .She was a simple bubbly girl who knows to spread happiness where ever she goes, the love of her life are only her family ,her amma ,appa and Akshara

Soon the bus started its journey towards Nainital .It was a journey of seven and half hours , Aarohi felt sleepy and closed her eyes ,in sleep she leaned on Neil ,at first he got angry and pushed her ,she got up in jiffy and composed herself ,Neil also turned to his side ,after a while she again leaned on him ,he again tried to push her ,but at the same time he looked at her angelic face and got lost ,a strend of hairs was adorning her face and blocking his view ,he slowly removed it and tugged it behind her ear,now he can easily see her face ,he was busy in admiring her ,totally forgetting that ,he wanted to push her head from his shoulder .His trance was broken when the bus jerked a little. At the same time Aarohi also woke but before she can notice him checking ,he turned to other side .

Rest if the journey was ,a silent affair .It was about 10.30 when they reached their hotel .It was a five star hotel , manager took all the keys and distributed among everybody .At last he went to Neirohi and gave the key to Neil and was leaving when Aarohi asked ," hello sir where is my keys ".

M- I gave those to Mr Neil  na.

Aarohi- haan but what about me .

M- mam its a double bedroom .

Neil- but you know we are not couple .

M- ma'am ,actually Akshara and Abhimanyu were supposed to come and they told us to book a room for them ,so we had booked only one room ,and their plan changed at last moment ,so.please adjust ,we can't help you out in this .

Neil didn't spoke anything but went to reception and asked for a room ,but they denied saying that they are full,he was going out when manager stop him and spoke " sir please don't try to take room in other hotel ,either we will be confused ,please adjust ,you know we have come here with so many people and everybody will shatter like this ,then it would be difficult for us to manage .

Neil- whatever .

Saying so ,he walked towards the his room ,Aarohi was left behind .she went to manager and told him to adjust her with someone else but he denied that every room is packed .Unwantedly she also made her way towards the room alloted to them .

That's all for noe friends ,hope you all like this.. Don't forget to vote and please tell me how was the first part in the comment section...

Thanku🙏