New Beginning 😊

Aarohi reached her room and searched for Neil .She scanned the whole room and found him sitting on the swing in the balcony with a glass of bear and his fat book in his hand. He was admiring the nature , Aarohi walked to him and asked slowly " sunder hai na ".

Neil turned to her in jiffy listening to her ,he saw her,passed a week smile to her but before they should start any conversation his phone rang ,he picked the call and started talking , Aarohi saw him busy and went to get fresh .when she came back after freshening she saw he was still in call ,she sat on the couch and called her Akshay .Neil was still in phone but came inside,he saw she was also in call , so he again went out of the room ,after talking to Akshara for sometimes Aarohi hung the call .Before she can do anything else the door bell rang ,she opened the door only to found the attendent standing over there .He came to ask about the dinner ,Aarohi looked for Neil but he was nowhere ,she thought something and told the attendant that they will inform in the kitchen itself after sometime .The attendent was gone while Aarohi was thinking to take Neil out of the room .After completing his call Neil entered the room only to found Aarohi sitting on the couch looking tensed and gloomy .

Like Aarohi Neil was also a bit attracted towards her ,she was so talkative and chirpy that this look was not going with her nature ,looking to her anybody can sense that she is sad for some reason. Neil asked adjusting himself in the bed " is everything ok.."

As if  Aarohi was waiting for it only ,she immediately answered " no I m not ,I have lost my pouch which contains all my cash ,now at this point of time I only had 100 Rs with me ,now how will I manage my expenses"

Neil was listening to her keenly ,he was about to speak something but before that Aarohi spoke " I had cash in my account ,but this place is unknown to me ,will you please help me in finding an ATM nearby ."

Aarohi looked at him waiting for his answer when he forwarded him mobile to her and spoke " we are staying in hotel Manu mahal and here's the list of ATM upto a distance of 5kms ."

Aarohi made a dirty face and spoke " thankyou somuch for your help ,but I don't need your help, I too have mobile and I very well know how to search something in Google ".

Aarohi ( murmuring)- sadoo kahin ka ,I asked for help ,he is giving me mobile ,idiot I too can search it but I want him to come along with me .

Aarohi- you will not come with me ,its an unknown place and also its getting dark .

Neil- so what ,take a cab from hotel ,it will take you and bring back you safely .

Aarohi ( angrily)- you don't need to think somuch about me ,I will manage .

Aarohi (st)- hey murugan is sadoo ke pass har problem ka solution hai.

Saying so she got up took her bag ,wore her sandals ,she was getting ready but was looking to him with cores of her eyes as she was noticing his reaction .She went out of the room slowly but Neil was still sitting in his place ,he saw out ,it was getting dark he got up to call her but before that she again entered the room and spoke " the attended was asking for dinner ,you order for yourself I will have something from out .( under her breath - either he will order everything from kitchen for me ).

Saying so she was going when Neil stopped her and spoke " wait I m coming ".

Aarohi wanted this only ,she happily agreed and told that she is waiting for him in lobby .After a while she saw him coming ,he has wore brown leather jacket over his T-shirt with blue denim .  Aarohi can't stop herself on ogling at him ,soon he reached to her and both went downstairs ,they were looking like a perfect couple , Neil was hot and handsome but Aarohi too was not less than him ,she too was wearing a blue denim with a long white jacket .she was feeling more cold than Neil so she was also wearing a white woolen cap and gloves too .They booked a cab from the hotel and went to the market .They reached the nearest ATM ,she withdraw her cash and came back. Neil ordered the cab driver to drive back to hotel when  Aarohi stopped him  and spoke 

"Neil please ,i didn't like hotels food please let us eat outside ,i also want to take some gifts for Abhira please ,please ."
Neil glared Aarohi ,she again pleaded  and spoke " Neil aap bore nahi hote hai wo moti si book padhkar ,please don't be spoil spot ,just  for sometime 

(then she spoke meekly) and you can also buy something for Nishita" .

Neil heard that and looked at her with questioning eyes.Aarohi saw him and spoke " actually Akshart told me that you came to India to attend their and Nishita's wedding .That's why I know you have a sister too. now stop giving angry glares  and come we will buy something ."

Saying so Aarohi started walking in the market ,Neil too followed her .They bought some woolen item and stoles for Akshara and Nishita .then Aarohi walked little more and saw some jam and jelly vendor she went to them as there was too much crowd ,the vendor was saying that its hand made ,very tasty and very good .These jams and jellys are speciality of nanital, she excitedly took some for her home ,some for Akshara and was about to take some for  Nishita,when Neil spoke smiling" Aarohi we have enough of these in our house,we don't need this moreover Nishita is not a kid that she will have jam and jelly ."

Aarohi- but Neil ye to yahan ke famous hai to we must should take them.

Vendor- arey sir kyun mana kar rahe hain ,madamji is right these are special and fresh .Le jaaiye madam aapke bachche bahut man se khaayenge ."

Listening to this Neil smiled fully while Aarohi made a shocked face and spoke " I don't have any kids ,samjhe and do your work ."

V- arey madam gussa kyun hoti ho shaadi ho gayi hai to bachche bhi ho jaayenge ,bilkul aap dono ki taran gore gore aur sunder sunder ".

Neirohi looked each other shockingly while the vendor got busy with other customers , Neil again signalled her not to take it , Aarohi too left the idea and went from there .She again was going to buy some more thing when Neil stopped him and spoke " Aarohi enough for the day ."

Aarohi didn't opposed him as she saw he was bit enjoying with her ,later they had their food in a nice restaurant and then they returned back to hotel.

Till they reached hotel the cool breeze started blowing and soon it started snowing . Aarohi entered the room,threw her stuffs in bed and went to balcony to enjoy snow . Neil saw this and smiled noticing her childish antics while Aarohi was busy in enjoying snowfall .He poured a drink for him and walked to the glass door to enjoy snowfall along with Aarohi antics .After a while she come and pulled him with her ,at first he denied but she pleaded making cute faces then he too joined her ,both opened their hands and felt the falling snow on themselves ,after a while Aarohi started feeling cold she was going inside when Neil pulled her to himself ,she went very near to him ,he engulf her in his arms ,at first she was little reluctant but later she also hided herself in him ,an unknown force was pulling them towards eachother , Neil then slide his fingers on her hairs and smacked his lips on her ,she widened her eyes in shocked and tried to push him but his hold was too strong ,after a while she also stopped struggling and kept her hands in his chest ,he bit her lower lip she winced in pain and opened her mouth ,he immediately entered her mouth  and relished all her flovours.it was a wild kiss ,after being short if air ,he broke the kiss and went inside while Aarohi stood there itself shockingly ,she was drenched fully in snow but was burning from inside with the new sensation which was evocking in her body . Neil saw her still standing in balcony ,he dragged her inside and pushed her in washroom instructing her to take a hot water shower so that she wouldn't catch cold .

That's all for now friends .Hope you like this update .Enjoy reading and do comment .