IS THIS LOVE 🤔

Their driver drove towards Ranikhet , after a journey of about two hours they reached jhula devi temple. Aarohi was too excited and happy to see the beautiful scenery. She was trying to capture all the beautiful sights and scenes which she was seeing there ,black clouds and snow covered white mountains ,long green trees ,a serene silence and peace in the atmosphere .She was clicking pics when he tapped on her shoulder and spoke " Aarohi come  we have to go to temple ."

Aarohi- OH! Yes let's go .

Saying so she went to the tap nearby washed her feet and then went to buy flowers and all the things to do puja .The vendor , passed them two basket of puja and a bell instructing them to tie it in the temple and tell their wish ,mata jhula devi will fulfill their wish .Neil took the puja thal  and walked towards the temple , Aarohi ran behind him abd spoke patting his shoulder ," arey you didn't took the bell."

Nei- you have taken an that's enough.

Aarohi - and you .

Neil- ( smiling weekly)- matarani can never fulfill my wish ,let it be .

Aarohi- but they told that if you tie a bell your wish will be fulfilled.

Neil- (changing the topic) Aarohi we are getting late .

Aarohi also gave him a weak smile and followed him ,soon both of them reached the temple ,they passed their puja that to priest for doing puja ,he did it and blessed them together ,he blessed Neil for happiness and Aarohi to be her life long marriage and both of them to be together always ,both of them were shocked listening to him ,Neil tried to correct him but till then he started puja of another couple and didn't listened to him .They came out from the temple without correcting the priest as he was too busy . Aarohi took her bell and tried to tie it but was not able to do as the bells were tied little above and she was not reaching their ,she jumped for sometimes but she was not succeeded, Neil was just looking at her .,Looking to her efforts a person came to her and spoke " can I help you ."

Noticing the person Neil walked to him and spoke" that's not needed I m there with her ".

M- jab saath mein ho then why aren't you helping her .Ajeeb aadmi hai .

Neil didn't answered him ,he took the bell from him and started tying it . Aarohi closed her eyes to speak her wish ,she wanted to ask something about herself or her family but she only wished to fulfilled his wish though he is not mouthing it .After that they visited chaubatia orchards ,it was a beautiful garden of apple ,strawberries and many fruits like that .She clicked many pics of herself and theirs, then they visited some more temples and in each temple they got same blessing to be together happily all the life .it was almost dark and they have went up in a temple as it was having some stairs and the time they returned it started raining .They got much drenched till they reached to their cab . Aarohi started feeling cold ,looking to her state Neil instructed driver to drove back to their hotel .On the way back to their hotel Aarohi requested Neil  to stop in some restaurant or dhabha as she was feeling very hungry .He instructed same to the driver and he stopped the car in a dhaba ,they got down and went in to have something . A group of girls were sitting in front of Aarohi ,she can see them well while Neil's back was facing to their side ,those girls saw him and talked something after that all the girls were turning and were looking at him , actually they were ogling at him which didn't go well with Aarohi , she didn't like it a bit but she cannot go from their as they were in mid of their meal .She gave a deadly look to the girls and started munching her food while she saw a girl coming towards them ,the girl reached to them and went to Neil , Aarohi glared her but she talked to Neil ignoring her .