Knowing You

Aarohi also unwillingly went to the room allotted to them ,she entered the room and at the sane time Neil came out of the washroom after freshening up ,she looked at him and was lost in his charming look .Till now she had not seen him properly but now she looked at him ,and found that he was too handsome to resist .He was wearing a white T-shirt with brown colour cargo Capri .because of which his milky white skin was fully visible. he had kept French beard like some foreigners if someone don't know that he is an Indian they can misunderstood him to be some foreigner ,her trance was broken when she heard some noice ,then Aarohi realised that she was openly ogling at him but he didn't paid any attention and was busy in himself .

Aarohi smaked her forehead and spoke to herself " Aaru hold your horses baby ,he is just a co passenger ,who has come along with you. its good he didn't notice that you were actually checking him out ,what if he would have noticed you .waise bhi he is sadu Kumar ,what was his name ,Akshu told me but I don't remember ".

She was still talking to herself when she listened his voice from the very first time ,it was so soft and slow which was not actually going with his looks ,she thought that his voice will be hard as he is looking so arrogent not talking to anyone but it was vicevarsa .

Neil- now we don't have any option instead of adjusting ,it's just matter if three days so we will devide the room so that nobody will be bothered .Left side is mine ,right will be yours .

Aarohi looked at him and the her side of room ,she saw left side has the refrigrateor and cupboard while right side has couch .She thought its his trick to bother her so she spoke " aha that's great you took cupboard so that you can keep your stuffs there and mine ,mera samaan main kahan rakhoongi and couch on my side ,don't you ever think that I will sleep in this couch ,I will sleep in bed only ."

Neil looked to her wondering how someone can speak somuch in a go and spoke" I didn't told either of things ,you can keep your stuffs in one cupboard and can sleep in bed too ,I don't have any problem ,saying so he went to the refigrator and took a glass of bear for himself ."

Aarohi narrowed her eyes and spoke " what are you doing,omg you are drinking ,how can I live with a drunkard, I m going to complain about you."

She was going when Neil held her and spoke pinning her to wall " are you actually that innocent or playing with me ."

Aarohi ( throwing draggers)- what do you mean.

Neil- this is only bear ,iss se nasha nahi hota ,don't you know that .

Aarohi- ( shrugging his hands)- I'm not a drunkard like you ,to know that much about alcohol .

Neil-(squeezing her cheeks)- to suno ,this only has a little amount of alcohol which usually drink to lessen the cold.

Aarohi saw him with questioning look ,he nodded and left her ,she didn't spoke anything, then took her stuffs and went to change .she came after ten minutes only to see him ,talking to someone over phone ,he was talking in very fluent English not a word in Hindi which shows that he is talking to some person outside India ,she ignored him and was about to lay on bed ,when she recalled that they hadn't ate anything .She looked at him and he was too busy in talking .she recalled Akshara's word that the club people will provide breakfast and lunch and everybody should take care of their dinner themselves .she was waiting for him to complete his call so that they can order their food together but he was still busy .She thought to herself that why she is concerned about him somuch ,she should mind her own business ,thinking so she picked the intercom but before she can press the number she heard the door bell .

Aarohi got up to open the door but before that Neil walked to the door and opened it .She saw a waiter entered the room with a trolley full of delicacies ,he thanked the waiter and he was gone . Neil looked towards Aarohi and signalled her to have it .Before she ask anything he again engrossed himself in talking ,he was talking for so long that she was getting irritated .Once she thoughts to start but she in delimma weather he actually has told her to start or she misunderstood it,moreover she was confused that he actually had ordered food for both of them.

At last Aarohi got up and walked to him ,she patted him and was about to speak when he closed her mouth with his palm and resumed his talking ,he said good bye to person and hung the call . Neil then turned to her and withdrew his hands ,the moment he left her mouth she shouted on him ,how dare to close ...

Before she can speak some more ,he again closed her mouth and spoke softly " I was in call and you were shouting that's why I did it .The waiter came to ask for food as you were in washroom I ordered for both of us .There are many things ,you can have which ever you like".,saying so he took his sandwiches and went to the couch ,he settled there and started eating ,while reading his book . Aarohi slowly removed the lids and saw palak paneer, paneer butter masala ,fried rice ,butter nan with some more curries ,she looked at the food and again to him ,he was busy in eating his sandwich ,ishita walked to him and spoke " aren't you joining me ".

Neil- no those are for you .

Aarohi- this much ,do you think I m that foodie.

Neil-( smiling a bit )- no I told na that I didn't know your taste that's why I ordered them .

Aarohi was flat looking to his smile , she wanted to move her gaze from him but it her eyes were not willing to move as if her senses are betraying her ,she came back in senses when she heard him "if you don't like any of this you can order ,another with your choice ".

Aarohi ( making faces )- no no its ok ,I m eating ,saying so she sat and started eating .

Aarohi (st)- he has ordered so much ,who will eat this much moreover I have to pay for all this food which I will not eat .

They completed their dinner ,and then Aarohi was thinking about sleeping arrangement when again door bell rang.Before she go ,he again went ,and opened the door ,the attended passed him a quilt and was gone . Aarohi was again amazed ,she just wondered that this person has solution for everything before she can think about it . Neil didn't spoke anything but settled himself in couch and again went back to read his book . Aarohi didn't like this and spoke " listen Mr ...sorry I don't know your name ".

Neil turned to her and spoke " its Neil Birla

Aarohi- hello ,Mr Birla I m Aarohi Goenka

Neil- Hi miss Goenka

Aarohi- you can call me Aarohi ,can I call you Neil .

Neil nodded and turned ,she again called him and spoke " listen Neil you can sleep in bed on your side ,you know your left side ."

Neil- no I m good ,I am habituated to this .

Aarohi- no its all right ,you can come ,you know its pretty cold and the couch is near window it must be cold there .

Neil- no I m fine .

Aarohi- as you wish .

Aarohi covered herself fully and tried to sleep while he was still reading .It was midnight when she just woke feeling cold ,she got up and went to washroom ,while coming back Aarohi saw Neil sleeping carelessly in couch ,his half leg was out of couch and he was sleeping uncovered ,she walked to him thinking to cover him fully but felt that his body was too cold . Aarohi tried to adjust him in couch but she noticed that the couch was small and was not suitable for sleeping for a grown up person .She shook him and spoke

"Neil you can sleep in bed ".he opened his eyes a little and then closed them ,she tried for some more times but he was in deep sleep ,she then anyhow adjusted him in couch itself ,she saw his book was kept on his chest ,she slowly removed the book and was about to cover him when she saw he was holding something . Aarohi took it from his hold and saw it was a pic of a woman and a boy .She recognise him and assumed the lady to be his mother .She took the pic and kept it in the book and covered him fully .After covering him she was going but again but stopped looking to his face. Aarohi noticed some dried tears marks from his eyes to ears ,as if he was crying before sleeping ,till now she was thinking that he is a little arrogent person as he belongs to a rich family and she was not at all interested to know about his background but noticing these tears now she was curious to know about him .she wants to know about him but was wondering how she will get information about him at last she thought to ask it from Akshara .Though they don't have any relation till now but his tears bothered her a lot ,all her mind was filled with his thoughts ,at last she slept with a determination to ask about his past to Abhimanyu and Akshara.

That's all for now friends .Hope you like this ,enjoy reading and do comment .