Introduction

A/N START

Hi there!

This story is inspired by tomatoispotato  's "Demon slayer X fem! Modern reader insert" book! ^^

I will also create another KNY book inspired by Factory-chan  's "Muzan X sister reader" book (it will be a Muzan's little sister X Yoriichi :))

Sooooo, I've been kinda TOO into Demon Slayer lately.

Before I start, I STILL HAVE'NT READ THE MANGA (pls don't kill me ;-;).

I've been WAY TOO BUSY with school and other stuff, so I'll read it as soon as I'm not busy anymore.

However, rest assured that I know MANY spoilers and I know the major deaths and lots of other stuff. :)

So basically, sorry in advance if I get anything wrong... ;-;

Anyways, lemme introduce the 2 main characters here! Y/N and her adorable little brother, B/N (referred to as Sol throughout majority of this book) :)

So, first off, Y/N

This is what she looks like.

You can change whatever you'd like about her (but it's preferable if you keep her clothing and hair-length roughly the same since it's the appearance I'll be going off of when I described her)

Name: Y/N Maël L/N
( KEEP THE MIDDLE NAME IT'S IMPORTANT!!! >:((( )

Age: 16

Pronouns: She/Her

Info : Y/N is a pretty quiet and gentle person due to her grandma. She gets angry quickly but doesn't show it and can calm down right away. The most precious person to her is her little brother, Sol. She'll do ANYTHING to protect her brother and ensure his happiness and safety. Y/N was known to be very beautiful, however, others avoided her due to her past. She isn't the best in athletics but she is pretty good at planning and is really smart. She is also great at chores and other domestic things due to having to help her grandma and take care of her little brother at a very young age. Y/N didn't watch Demon Slayer, However she knows a lot of big spoilers due to them popping up in her FYP very often. Overall she is a pretty kind and gentle person! :)

Unique traits (YOU CAN'T CHANGE):
- Natural White hair streak
- Beauty mark on lower lip

.

Now your brother!

This is what he looks like!

Change his hair and eye color to match Y/N's

Name: B/N (Brother/Name) Soleil L/N

Age: 10

Pronouns: He/Him

Info: Sol is a very kind and gentle kid. He's very obedient and loves you very much. He also likes to call you "Nee-Chan" which you think is really adorable. Since you grew up without parents, your bond has become very strong. Sol sees you as his caretaker (mother almost) which is why he's very obedient and good to you. Due to that, he might be a bit clingy and protective since he doesn't want anyone to take away his sister. Sol might not be the best at planning but he is very good at athletics and has high stamina. He is also decently good at chores due to helping you around the house. Unlike you, Sol is a fan of anime and Demon slayer to be exact. However, he unfortunately couldn't finish the manga before he died. Overall, Sol is a precious cinnamon bun who must be protected at all cost! :)

Unique traits:
- Natural Black hair streak

.

Those are the Main characters! :))

This will be a Male Various X Reader book, specifically focusing on the Male Hashira as love interests. There might be other characters who will fall in love with Y/N but she will only end up with one of the Male Hashira.

This book will contain MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS if that wasn't clear enough already. So proceed with caution.

That's all!

Peace out! ✌️

A/N END