Chapter 7 : Weightless Breathing

A/N START

I'll just add a meme up there when I don't know what to put, cuz leaving it empty is sad...

DO NOT SKIP this chapter, it explains your breathing style and training plan.

Extra long chapter ahead, so enjoy! ;)

A/N END
.

Y/N's E/C (Eye/Color) eyes fluttered open. The first thing she could see was the wooden ceiling above her. As she turned to the side, she noticed her brother laying beside her, snoring softly.

It was just another regular day.

Y/N got up, crawling to one side of the room where a small table was present. There was a book on top of it, with a brush and ink as well. It was her daily journal that she had asked Tsubasa for. She remembered that Tanjiro used to document his daily life during his training with Sakonji, so she thought this might help her spill her thoughts and ease her up during the hard training.

Y/N's Journal Entry START

December 21st, 1912

It's been a few days since we've arrived at this place. This place starts to feel more like home. Although I haven't done any training yet due to my injuries, I feel exhausted everyday.

I took notice of a few things ever since I started living here.

First of all, as I thought, the outside room was indeed a bathhouse. Although I hadn't used it yet due to my wound, Sol did and he said it was so spacious and relaxing in there. He swore that 3 people could take a bath together in there and it wouldn't feel crowded. This only excited me to try out the bathhouse even more.

According to Tsubasa-sama, it was built on top of an active hot spring, thus it is very good for replenishing energy and relaxing the muscles.

The second thing is that, according to Sol, our training wouldn't only be based on strength. Since Sol's injury wasn't as serious, he started training before me. However, according to him, Tsubasa-sama wasn't training him on strength yet since that needed a lot of explaining and she didn't want to explain everything twice. So, she was waiting for me to recover.

Sol said that so far, he'd been studying medicine. Tsubasa-sama is apparently very well versed in medicinal herbs, so she's been teaching him all about herbs, medicinal blends, and their traits and advantages. Yesterday he even had a lesson on poisonous plants. He says it's actually pretty fun and getting to make the medicines feels like mixing strange potions. I'm glad he likes the lessons, he's always been into playing doctor ever since we were little. It's really adorable actually.

I'm glad that Tsubasa-sama is also teaching us about medicine and other important things. It's very useful to have this knowledge. Sol said that she also gives him some history lessons and teaches him more about this world. It's a bit strange but I think it's because I said that we've lost our memories. Sol said that she has an entire library of educational books in her room, which she wrote herself! Tsubasa-sama really is an amazing person.

The third thing I've noticed is that nobody lives here except Tsubasa-sama. Due to the large size of this house, I expected there to be at least a maid or two. It also looks so clean and well-kept. However, apparently there were never any maids in this house. Tsubasa-sama says that she lived here alone for quite some time. She says it's better this way since it's more peaceful. Also, she claims that working around the house is very fulfilling and relaxing and energizes the body. It keeps her from getting bored.