Chapp3

"Princess,wake up" your maid say .
"Hoaammmmmm! Okay, thank you" you wake up,take a bath and use your uniform .
School usually starts at 7:30 and now it's 6:30 . You was already using your uniform . You use bb cream . And just a simple make up . You go downstairs and see EXO already in their uniform.

"Wait,you guys go to my school?" You said . " of course ! Why? " suho said .
"Nah,im happy" you said .

You and exo sit down at the dining room . " how is your sleep?" You said . "Great , thanks miyoung-sshi"chanyeol said . " hey! I'm 18 years old" you said . " really? Then you're the maknae in here " suho said .

You and exo go to school riding your limosin .
[hey guys i changed to like this i hope it's okay]
you arrived at school . Ugh school!

" hey bish nice to meet you again" your enemy , darn it . She's school kingka . Because they don't know who i am .
Darn darn darn..
And she wants to slap me whenn..
"Stop bullying people when u know yourself is not perfect" kai oppa said , fiercely. He lookss handsomee awwww!😍
"아..thankyou oppa !" I said . "Mi young ssi-" suho said but i cut him "hey! Call me just miyong-a or miyoungieee it's okayy!!" I smiled .
"Okayy miyounggieee ~ " he smiled , "does this people on this school know you is a princess?"
My smile turn into a frown " no, they don't" .
Kai asked , "why?"
"I just don't want to be a popular chick " i stated . It was realll , trough....
"Okay,let's go to principal office and see your classes!"
Then we head to principal soo man's office .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry i didn't update lately . Please comment what is wrong and give mee moree ideas please !
I'm busy because of school activity and u know i'm a basketball player !!!
Tell me and give me some ideas!!
Thankyouuu☺️