Chapter two

"Well,because you're so many . Can you introduce you one by one " you said .
"Hi i'm suho "
"Hi!!!!helloooo!! I'm chanyeoll"
"Kris" ohh!
"Hii! I'm baekkkkhyuuunnnn"
"Hi,i'm tao"
"Kai"
"I'm D.o"
"Oh,i'm luhan" what? He's so pretty!
"I'm chennnnn! Haiii! "
"Hi i'm xiumin"
All of them introduced themselves.
Your eyes looked to KAI. He is very hot .

You snapped out your mind. "Okay!!! I will give you a tour around this castle . But if you all don't mind . I'll change my clothes please" you said with a little aegyo. "Well,isn't that princesses wear?" Suho said .
"Well,you know. I'm just a regular girl.please,don't hate me okay!?" Youuu said with sirence eyes . "Well,if that what you want , okay princess" suho said .

"Oh! Don't call me that! Just call me miyoung" you said cheerfully . They raised a eyebrow."hmmm,what should i call you guys??" You said.

"Bodyguards?" Xiumin said
"Handsome boys?" Luhan said
"12 boys" kris said
"Dogs?" Chen said and All of them glares at him exept you laughing your ass of (sorry)

"Oh. Sorry . How about oppas?" You said and they smiled. "Wait here i'm going to change" .

You change to a basketball shirt but just the top (ughh,it's hard look at the media) and shorts . Well .

You walk down to the living room and the boys look at you and gasped.
"Weird,isn't it?" You ask them .
"No,you're kind of hot" kai said .
"Hahahaha,let's go" that kai !

You go to the guest room . "Guys,there is only two room that is avaible.the other room is under service.sorry" you said. "No,it's okay" suho said . "I'll wait you guys in the living room. Thanks suho oppa" you said . You glanced at kai . And leaves

<kai pov>

Well,isn't it boring? Well,at first i see her same as another princesses.but i'm wrong . Very wrong. This girl is very interesting.

She's hot you know ! (Ha! Pervert!)

<jung mi young pov>

I waited at the living room for 5 minutes. They out and they're wearing a shirt and a pants . Hot . Oh! I'm not prevert you know!

"Ready!?" You smirk.
"Well,this is my first favorite place. But promise me you don't hate me" you said .
"Of course not!" Kai said. Everyone glares at them . You blushed.

"Let's go inside" you sAid . When they go inside . They gasp . A very large basketball court . "Wow" kai said .

"Done looking? You can visit this every day if you want!" You said .
They cheered!

The next place is football field . luhan and xiumin very exited and crazy bout it .

The last place is the music room . There is studio room and stage room. "Holy fudge! This is as big as my house " chen said . " i like to go here oppa . I like to sing" you said . "Will you sing for us?" Kai said "now?" You said "yess!" Baekhyun said . After the protests you lose.
You sing heaven by ailee . They gasped . "What?" You said

"It's just you're good!"kai said and youu. Blushed .

"Oppa,let's continue tomorrow I'm tired " you said .
"Okay,good night miyoung!" They said .