Chapter one

<jung mi young pov>

Hi ! I'm jung mi young and i'm 18 years old. I'm the princess of south korea .
Well, i don't have any brothers or sisters . And i'm lived in a castle located in busan .

Well, my dad say today there is gonna be a visitor . So, yeah . Because my dad and mom going to attend a friendly meeting😪 that's going one year!

.......and they're gonna watch over me. Ughh!! I'm grown up! 18 years old girl 😤.

Well,now currently i'm picking a dress to wear tonight I don't know what shoulD I wear!
After few minutes, i going to wear a black maxi dress below length.

6pm.
I hear people going in the castle.
I'm suddenly nervous . Why? I don't know . Badmood .
Suddenly your maid knock , "miss,your father called you to the dining room.oh, you look gorgeous ! Hurry " the maid say . You mouthed thank you and go to your dining room .

You reached living room and gasped. 12 handsome boy standing in front of you. You suddenly remember this is not a dream . "Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm jung mi young" you said and smile .
Well, you're not like like that kind of princesses. You is a tomboy princess.

"Hello! We are one , we are exo" they said . "Sweetie , these boy is from seoul.they're lee soo man child" your dad said. "Oh really? Uncle soo man Childs?" You said . " daddy,why one year?" You said . "Well,i'm sorry sweetiee.it's really important" your dad say . "Babe,let's go!" Your dad say to your mom . "I'm ready!" Your mom kiss your father cheek. "Ewww" you and exo said,looks at each other,and laugh. "Well,you all gets along well" your momm say. "Bye sweetiee"your mom and dad said .

Now the one year begins