Daddy is so sorry....

An old Perrentes request that I stupidly deleted because I'm stupid. It's still one of my faves let's get on with it! I dont think there are any warnings other than drinking or light abuse.

ignore the dotted outline...I'm stupid and can't crop an image properly

Daddy!Mike

Little!Tony

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike felt as though he could physically hear his bones creaking as he walked closer towards his house and away from his car. He'd had a grueling day at work and was so ready to come home and have something to take the edge off.

While Tony was little most of the times that he was at home, he felt bad that he couldn't be little all the time like he should. At first, he had asked Tony to be a big boy while he was gone at work. It was working until one day Mike came home and the boy was stuck behind the couch and the kitchen sink was over flowing. Never again, he thought.

Then he tried to pawn the man onto his brother when he was little. But, Vic and Jaime couldn't handle him like that. They weren't comfortable changing him and even though they didn't mean to, they neglected him.

Finally, Mike invested in getting him a Nanny. The nanny worked well. It was a person who was comfortable with the adult baby lifestyle and knew how to handle them. It was the perfect solution and now Mike could work more and Tony could be little more often.

However, that was three nannies ago. Tony was the brattiest little that had ever graced the face of the earth when Mike was gone. All of the caregivers had said he was violent and disobedient. Mike was desperate for someone to watch his baby so he offered them as much money as he could, however, they weren't bought so easily.

In turn, Mike begged the agency to send one more nanny, anyone for him. They obliged and sent, in their words, their strictest nanny. She was an older woman that was big. She was the exact opposite of little old lady and reminded Mike of the principal from 'Matilda'. Her name was Elaine.

Surprisingly Elaine lasted longer than Mike had expected, but he was glad. Of course, Tony didn't like her at all. When he wasn't little he appreciated that she was able to allow him to be himself. Little Tony felt the exact opposite and wanted her to go away.

On this particular day, before Mike even put his key in the door, he could hear the two arguing inside the home. He sighed and rested his head slowly against front door so not to make a noise. If he was quick he could leave and let them deal with it themselves. The pounding headache that threatened his skull was enough to make him place his hand on the knob and turn it opened.

The front hallway was an absolute mess of stuffing fluff from a teddy bear and toys strewn everywhere. Mike was baffled as to how some of Tony's toys even held this much stuffing. He walked deeper into the house to find the source of the loud argument.

Upon seeing the two he realized it wasn't even really an argument. Elaine was standing over Tony holding his ripped toy Petunia, his favorite, while he cried on the floor reaching for what was left of the gutted stuffy.

"You meanie!" he screamed, "You hurtted her, give her back now!" tears were gushing down his face at this point.

"Don't yell at me Antonio, I am your elder. If you want your toy back you need to do what I told you." Elaine scolds.

Tony's face screws up like he's about to cry harder, if possible. Before anyone can stop him, Elaine or Mike standing in the corner, he takes one of his large wooden blocks and pitches it straight into the woman's stomach.