Niall Horan x reader Oneshot

This is Niall Horan x Fem. Reader. Slight Smut. Another request by JulzLovDraco4Eva

If you do not like the way I spell Momma I am sorry, I am southern.

(y/f/n)= Your full name

Your mom and dads name are Gene and Gracie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been one year. One blissful year of pure happiness. Y/N didn't even know it was even possible to be so infatuated with another person. His smile, his personality, the way he scrunches his face when he laughs; yes, Y/N was whipped for Niall.

They had met 2 years prior when there was a mix up with plane tickets. Niall's ticket had gotten pushed up and he was set to have a later flight than the other boys. He grumbled the entire morning as his friends had arrived at the venue the night before and he was still in the terminal.

Once he boarded the flight he sat next to a very, in his opinion, sweet looking girl. She looked over when he sat down and offered him a polite smile.

"No one sitting here, yeah?" he asked even though he knew the answer.

She shook her and and scooted her carry on away from him.

Not wanting the entire flight to be awkward, Niall decided he would introduce himself to the girl. He looked over and became a little nervous. She was looking out the window and he worried that if he got her attention he'd seem desperate.

So he waited, staring at the back of her head like an idiot until she whipped her head back around and came face to face with him.

Her smile was a little less sweet as she realized this guy had been gawking at her.

Niall gaped like a fish at how pretty she was. He quickly held his hand up.

"Sorry I didn't introduce m'self earlier. M'Niall. Niall Horan. It's very lovely to meet you."

He sees the girl contemplate whether she should introduce herself. She sees the tension in his body as she takes his hand.

"Hello Niall, my name is Y/N. its nice to meet you too."

During the flight, Niall learned that Y/N was traveling for a music festival, the one he was playing at. She surprisingly hadn't heard of them, but she was educated during the flight. She would be returning when the boys did and Niall offered to pay for her flight back home and a VIP pass for the concert.

She almost didn't want to accept, it was such a generous offer. Niall insisted and once off the plane, they exchanged numbers and met later at the venue.

Ever since then, Y/N and Niall were like best friends. The rest of the boys enjoyed having y/n around, but were almost jealous that she spent all of her attention on Niall.

When Niall finally asked Y/N to be his girlfriend about a year ago, it was all Zayn and Liam could do to keep Harry from audibly groaning out a 'Finally'. It was more obvious to others than them that they were so in love with each other.

Niall and the boys had met Y/N's parents and she theirs. Everyone got along. The catch? Y/N's parents didn't know that their daughter's friends were famous. They were very private people and up until she was 20, she wasn't even allowed to have social media. Her mother stated that it would shape her better as a person if she couldn't post her lunch on instagram. She was afraid to defy them lest they kick her out.

Whenever Y/N went out with the boys she was always clad in hoodies, sweats, and a paper mask to cover her appearance. If her parents saw her in the news they'd flip. She also never told them that she started dating Niall.