Chapter 5

Angelina's pov

As we enter I take a deep breath as my eyes make contact with Mr.Ben Rodrigues. His eyes widens a bit, I squirm in my place.

Please, god don't let him recognise me.

"Ben meet, Angelina, Angelina meet our elder brother, Ben" Cornor introduces us.

Ben was going to say something when the twins saw me and started to do their grabby hands, grabbing my attention. Their eyes red maybe dur to crying.
My heart cracks, seeing them like this.
Without any thought, I move toward them.

"My babies missed me" I coo, as I take them in my arms, both of holding my shirt tightly in their small fist.

My heart swells. They missed me this much.

"I missed you too" I say as I rock back and forth.

All three men are looking at me with their eyes a bit wide, as the twins start to sleep.

"They..j..just slept like that!?" Ben was said, shocked.

I nod.

"Maybe they just needed my warmth" I say, hugging the close to me.

"I'm gonna tuck them in their room" I say as I move out.

"Can you tell me where's their room?" I ask them.

"Straight, then left" Zach says. I nod.

"Come on fluff" I say as I and fluff move to their room to tuck them.

Cornor's pov

"Do you know more about her?" Ben asks still watching the closed door.

"She lives alone, and is a writer" I say, frowning. She can live with us.

"Why are you asking?" Zach asks.

"She's the one who saved me."

****
Ok, guys this is it. I just wanted to tell you that I'm having a writer's block right now. As this chapter was in demand, here it is.

Now to all the armys out there.

HOLY SHIT!

Vegas did changed. Gooooood, so many things are happening in Vegas and they are there till 16th, god knows what will happen. At this point maybe one of them will come married only 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Today's concert was fire..truly, Jungkook's new crop top.

HE'S TAKING CLASSES FROM JIMIN Y'ALL.

TAEHYUNG AGAIN FRIENDZONED US🥲🥲🥲.

But more than this today Namjoon' won my heart.

He became leader cause of some reason people

Of course I was too hurt and disappointed but I also thought that just focus on positive thing. Armys will compensate. I forgot about it the next day but I was worried for the members cause srsly their feelings were played. But they proved me wrong.

I'm so proud of Namjoon, (at that point I thought it was me😝😝😝😝.. I'm known as the philosopher of the family).

They again proved that stanning them was my right decision, despite their flaws.

P.s. The funniest thing is that bts is nominated for billboard music awards this year too with 7 nominations and in global music awards too. 😁😁🤣🤣

NAMJOON MY BIAS WREAKER EVERYONE!