Chapter 7

I apologise for making you guys wait, here is the chapter.

Enjoy.

****

Angelina's pov

As I carry both the twins on each of my sides, they mess with my hair, pinching my nose and cheeks with their small hands, anything to get my attention. I grin at them.

They're so cute.

One of the boy's drool falls on his bip but both of my hands are occupied so I can't clean it. Carrying two monkeys I reac the table where I see all three men on breakfast table.

Ben is on the other side, standing in front of a pan, with his hot veiny hands he pours the pancake batter into it.

While the other two brothers are sitting on the bar stool both of them on their phones leaning on the counter showing their side waist from the shirt.

I admit that the sight in front of me is hot, I mean three hot men in a room together anyone will faint seeing them, somehow I don't feel that kind of attraction towards them, infact I feel...proud?

I don't know why I feel proud, but I feel like I'm part of their family and I don't even know them.. properly for now.

I shake my head, removing that kind of thought.

Kids are hungry and I'm lost in myself, what am I even doing?

I move towards the counter and settle the twins on their cute but small seats.

"Good morning." I say to everyone.

"Good morning, Angelina. First of all, I'm apologise for last night, although they're very obedient but yesterday we're not able to control them. And secondly, I would like to thank you for helping me that day, I hope I can repay you with this breakfast." Ben says, looking straight through me, his blue eyes pouring emotions.

Delusional girl, stop it.

"No, it's okay, Mr.Rodrigues. You don't need to apologize it is my duty to take care of them, and please don't embarrass me by saying thank you, I just wanted to help, you don't have to do this for me." I say smiling softly at his sweet words.

"No,Angelina I insist." he pressures.

"If you insist, ok then." I say after thinking for a while.

I mean I'm getting once in a life time opportunity, getting breakfast made by my boss so yeah why not?

"Good morning to you too, Angelina." Conor says interrupting his brother.

"I'm sorry, good morning, Mr.Rodrigues."I say.

"Angelina, I think we've now moved past from these formal names." Zach says raising an eyebrow.

I give him my sheepish smile.

"I'm sorry, Zach." I say.

"Stop apologizing and have breakfast." Conor says.

I nod sitting on the bar stool.

The twins started whining, gaining my attention.

I give the babies their food, taking a spoon of mashed potatoes, I feed them.

They both eat silently and politely.

"They're good with you." Ben says.

"Yeah, they're monsters with us." Conor groans.

I giggle.

"You're good with them." Zach announces.

I shrug.