1

A/N

The song above is 4 morant (better luck next time), your gonna listen to this while walking to school. Don't worry i will put a disclaimer when you should play the song! - English is not my first language so feel free to correct me -

I was laying in my bed alone with my thoughts spacing everywhere through my mind, I hadn't realised what time it was until I heard the familiar beeping that has woken me up countless times "Damn it

I was laying in my bed alone with my thoughts spacing everywhere through my mind, I hadn't realised what time it was until I heard the familiar beeping that has woken me up countless times "Damn it.." I mumbled while scratching my head. I stood up and went to the bathroom where I got ready, while I was walking down the stairs I felt an eerie feeling creeping upon me. I shrugged it off and walked into the kitchen and made myself some scrambled eggs while quickly finishing it. I got into my usual clothes consisting of a sweatshirt and loose jeans. I then grabbed my bag, jacket, scarf, phone and headphones connecting to Bluetooth while closing the front door behind me.

(U can play the song now or just play any other song.)

I'm a normal girl if I say so myself, although the people around me thought otherwise. I was clumsy and could be shy at first. I had no friends and was always sitting at the desk by the window with my notebook doodling whatever came up in mind. I got picked on for anything they could come up with, boys never looked my way even though I was decent looking, they would yell "Look there's the freak!" or other countless mean and dumb things, did I give a single damn though? Sometimes, yeah.. I never gave a thing about what people would think of me though. It's just that their words would hurt, even if I would say they didn't. They loved to pick on my drawings or doodles calling it boring and ugly. I have always dreamed of being an artist, my parents found it a horrible idea though. They would say it didn't pay well enough, but I honestly just loved drawing. I was passionate about it.

It was a cold day and I zipped up my versity jacket while putting my hands in my pockets and snuggling further into my scarf. The walk to school was comfortable and quiet with only the beat of the music being heard, I closed my eyes and inhaled through my nose to smell the fresh air. However i got abruptly stopped because of the sudden lamppost infront of me, I fell backwards harshly and cursed myself for not paying attention quickly standing up and walking further.

(U can stop the song now.)

I arrived at school quickly walking inside in the hopes of not running into- "Look who finally arrived guys! It's cloomsy Y/N!" he laughed. I thought to myself "What a dumb nickname, another one to add to the 300 other ones.." I rolled my eyes and walked past him to my classroom, arriving there I walked into the room immediately heading for my usual spot, I set everything down and put my jacket over my chair stopping my music and dropping the headphones with my phone in the bag. I grabbed my waterbottle and ADHD medicine that I forgot at breakfast quickly turning the cap off and popping one in my mouth and drank some water, unfortunately I was not fast enough because I could hear my name being called by Emiko "Guys shes doing drugs, Y/N is doing drugs!" she shouted. "Nono hold on, it's my medicine-" I tried to explain but they only laughed at me calling me druggie and much more. I sighed being done with everything and just ignored them, they eventually stopped because I wasn't saying anything back so I went to go draw in my notebook until I heard faint mumbling and laughing. I looked in the direction and of course it was none other than Souichi. People call him weird and creepy because he talks to himself and chews on iron nails, I find it rather.. amusing. I've known Souichi since kindergarten and because he lives next to me. He's odd, but he's not that bad although I haven't said anything other than 'hey' or 'hello'. Our teacher walked in making everyone quickly head to their seats, and so on the lesson started.

The bell rang and everyone ran outside to play, I went to go to the huge tree away from everyone and eat my lunch while listening to music, I hummed to the beat of 'I wanna be yours'. I heard rustling above me but figured it was a bird so I paid no attention, suddenly I felt two leaves land against my head and I looked up only to be greeted by Souichi staring down at me. When he saw me looking up he only snickered at me "I saw you sitting alone so I figured you would want my company of course." he sat down next to me grabbing my headphones and put them on his head "Eek!" i flinched at his cold skin. I realised what song I was listening to and turned a crimson red while quickly taking my headphones back "Ah! I- It suddenly came on when u took my headphones off my head" I nervously sighed "It must've got on accidentally aha!" Souichi just stared at me "Oh, really? I wonder what you listen to as well hmm." he got up and walked away. I just sat there, eyes wide thinking about what just happened. I awkwardly sighed while putting my headphones back on and eating my lunch until the bell rang.

School was over and I was walking back home when it started to pour and I cursed myself for not taking an umbrella with me or buying a jacket with a hood. I left my headphones in my bag because I wouldn't ever risk them getting wet as they were valuable to me, so I just strolled home. I kept thinking about Souichi and how this was our actual first conversation.. ever.

A/N:

A/N:

ALRRR FIRST CHAPTERR!! Let me know what u think and if there are things i needa remove or add!! Btw Y/N has ADHD, so do I in real life so I will type it how I have it and feel it!
BTW I'M GONNA TRY UPDATING EVERY DAY OR WEEK <3
thank you for reading the first chapter!

(1073 words)