4

A/N: 

From now on probably very small chapters, but I really wanted to give you guys something new!

----

Y/N's Pov

You arrived at the camp and everyone went to go claim a room, you walked out with Souichi who was chewing on his nails smiling. Arriving inside you were greeted with a big lodge living room, walking to the table you looked at the paper which was already full of names of people, the only room available being the 2-person bedroom made you sigh "Geuss we have that room." You said to Souichi who looked like he almost couldn't hide his joy. You walked up the stairs to the room and you smiled a little "At least the view is nice here." You looked at Souichi "Yeah, a nice big forest as well." You heard him chuckle to himself.

Unpacking your bags you and Souichi walked downstairs to the big lunchroom grabbing the pack of Uno cards and you gave each of you 7 cards while playing you noticed Souichi being incredibly good at this, Emiko walked behind you looking at your only card left and chuckled "She has a blue 7." And nonchalantly walked away "Fuck you.." You said rather loud and she turned around "Excuse me? What do you mean 'Fuck you.' do you wanna start with me or something?" "You're a real fun blower Emiko, please, you make me sick." "Oh I'M a fun blower? At least I'm not the one who gets mad over a little prank." "It's not a prank if you do it over and over again, you keep fucking pulling shit like this! What did I even ever do to you, god." "I don't know, I just don't like you." "Not my fucking problem." You went to turn around until you got yanked back making you hit your head on the floor.

--

You groaned as you opened your eyes "What? Where, where am I?" You mumbled confusedly "You on the ground." Souichi said "No shit." You chuckled "What happened?" You sat up "Well you got into a fight with Emiko, and she may or may not have yanked your hair making you hit your head.." "Hmph, bitch." You sighed out "I need some fresh air, you wanna join me?" You asked Souichi who eagerly agreed.

You grabbed your jacket and walked outside with Souichi "Why do you stick with me?" He asked making you look up at him with confusion "What do you mean?" "Don't you think I'm weird?" "No, why?" "Everyone thinks so, why shouldn't you." "Because I'm not them, I like you for you cliche much but it's true. You're my friend." You said to which Souichi couldn't hide his smile making a nail fall out of his mouth "So why do you stick with me?" You said, "Well I think your really nice, and I like you more than a friend." He said to which your eyes widened "You like me?" "Yeah, you make me feel like a somebody." to which you hugged him tight "That's the best thing someone has ever said to me?" You smiled "I-I can't breathe tho-" "Oh! Sorry.." You smiled awkwardly as he hugged you again.

----

A/N: 

AHH SHORT CHAPTER SORRY, SHOULD I END IT HERE OR CONTINUEE?