2

A/N:

I made a playlist for songs Y/N aka you would listen to in class or whenever

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2h4bIKBUyyx5rucA6mgl2r?si=9e2cbff14406417e

alright enjoy

There were nice people in my class of course, take Asami for example

There were nice people in my class of course, take Asami for example. Asami is beautiful and very popular, she always has been until she got into an accident making her face roughed up but thankfully healing, even so she became an outcast just like me, she was still nice tho. Although we weren't exactly friends I really wanted to be so today when it was lunchtime I finally grabbed the courage to talk to her and we had a lot in common, we both liked the same music artist and loved walks. While we were talking I could feel someone staring so I looked around but saw no one, I shrugged it off not caring and just continued to talk to my new friend.

I sat down in class surprised no one made any remarks about whatever they could find. But of course i had to jinx it because sure enough Botan and Tokoro came walking over to me, they were the worst, they made the most uncomfortable jokes because it was apparently very funny to them, I heard them mumbling something "you know what would be funny Bo?" "What? And I told you not to call me Bo!" "Tsh, I don't care but we should steal her notebook~" "Oh Tokoro you genius."  Once I heard what they were planning I immediately grabbed my bag and notebook and tried to storm off but was only stopped by a hand grabbing my wrist as I fell down. I winced and realised i didn't have my notebook, I looked up and there they stood, revealing all my drawings, stories, everything. I felt like I was gonna cry until he tore the book in three, I could only look full of disbelief as I saw all my drawings torn apart, that was where I broke, I stood up and ran to the bathroom crying my eyes out. After what felt like hours I got out and went to open the door only to be greeted by Souichi "Oh- hey Souichi can i-" "You hate them don't you?" "Wh-What?" I asked, not sure where he was going with this. "You hate them so much you want them dead don't you? Don't youu~" "Souichi i-" "But don't worry! Leave them to me, I'll curse them in your stead." he said as he walked away chuckling to himself. I watched him walk away as I was left standing there confused, what had he meant..

The bell rang indicating we were allowed to go home, but further on the day I kept thinking about what Souichi said, what he meant and why..

The next day I relived the same cycle as always strolling to school when I had a weird gut feeling about today, shrugging it off once again I walked into school ready for nasty comments from Botan and Tokoro again, only to get.. none. "That's odd.." I said walking to my class. Heading to my usual seat I was stopped by Emiko "What do you want Emiko." I said "What did you do you freak." I looked at her confused "You must've done something! You're a freak, freak!" she said pointing to me. "What do you mean?" I asked "Botan and Tokoro are missing, you probably did something bad to them." She laughed at me. I looked in the corner of my eye seeing Souichi looking at us, he noticed me seeing him and quickly turned around mumbling and chewing on his iron nails. Emiko kept babbling on but I wasn't focusing on her, I was focusing on him. I felt a sudden butterfly-like feeling that I have never felt before but while I was staring he turned to us again and I quickly focused back on Emiko who was rambling on about what I apparently did wrong. "And by the way why do you always wear those clothes, they're ugly."I ignored her as our teacher walked in making her scramble to her seat.  I was fidgeting with my pen since I hadn't gotten a new notebook yet. The bell rang, lunchtime, when I was walking to the tree I usually sat at I was stopped as I heard my name "Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" Souichi panted trying to catch his breath "Satisfied~?" He said "What do you mean?" I said while tilting my head in confusion. "I solved your problem, now of course I don't expect anything back but you know." My eyes widened in shock and I was about to ask something until he turned and walked away.

Everyone went back to class and I went to go sit down at my desk only to be surprised with a notebook laying on my table, it was thick black and there was a note where was written "Because they destroyed your other one" on it and I took the notebook in my hands and smiled, close after I heard rustling and mumble giggles. Souichi.. did he give me this book? I looked over at him and he smiled at me, I hurriedly looked away and started doodling again.

I wasn't paying attention as usual until I heard the word 'schooltrip' which didn't consist of just one day, no, 3 days. I was already dreading this trip and it hadn't even begun yet. Asami and I shared glances chuckling tryna make the best out of the news, me and Asami walked home together since it rained and it would be nice to talk to someone when ur without ur headphones.

After I got home I got into my sweatpants and warm hoodie and made myself some noodles while jamming to 'Marvin Gaye' on maximum doing as if there was no worry in the world, singing to the beat and making weird dance moves, I was done with my noodles and was about to eat them until I heard the doorbell "Huh, I don't think I purchased something online.. maybe mom did?" I thought to myself while walking to the door then opening it revealed Mrs. Tsujii "Hey sweetheart I don't wanna seem like a party wrecker but your window is open and we could hear you loud and clear." she said, my face turned as red as a tomato "Oh my god I'm so sorry I-I didn't realise I'm so sorry!" I embarrassingly said "It's okay dear have a good day!" she said walking away "You too Mrs. Tsujii!" closing the door I ran to the window across the kitchen to close it and was about to close the curtains until I saw someone looking at me through there window immediately going away as soon as I noticed them "Was that Souichi? Did he see me!?" my eyes widened hoping he had just coincidentally stood there as I walked over to the couch with my noodles.

Souichi's POV

I watched as she danced and sang through the kitchen so lively "Why is she so hyper when she's alone, she's never like this at school" I mumbled to myself "Such an angelic voice~". I saw my mom walking over to her house and a minute later she came back to the kitchen and closed her window and was about to close her curtains until she looked straight into my eyes "Eep!" I jumped away from the window "She didn't saw me right? She couldn't of I'm very fast" I chuckled to myself "Damn you mom, now I cannot hear her anymore" I sighed to myself wanting to hear her more.

 I saw my mom walking over to her house and a minute later she came back to the kitchen and closed her window and was about to close her curtains until she looked straight into my eyes "Eep!" I jumped away from the window "She didn't saw me right?...

A/N:

30 READS!?! I LOVE YALLL!!!

ALRIGHTT THATS CHAPTER 2 FOR NOW, 3 ALREADY IN THE MAKINGGG~

also i saw how i keep writing in an I pov but i'll try to write in a you pov noww, i also made a moodboard of Y/N's vibe in prologue!!

mwa!

(1342 words)