3

Y/N's pov

It was the day of the trip and u were absolutely dreading it at this point, you knew sleeping with 20 children divided among 4 rooms meant no sleep and the chances of being paired with boys really was not it. You got your mom to sign the paper and packed your stuff consisting of everything you need not forgetting your headphones of course. You walked downstairs and grabbed some candy out of the cabinet for you to eat on the bus. Putting on your jacket you took your bike for once and was about to bike out of your street listening to 'Freak Show' on your headphones when you heard yelling coming from the Tsujii household, you saw Souichi run out. He saw u standing there with ur bike and ran up to you "Hey Y/N~ Are you biking to school?" he said "Oh! Yes I am, need a ride?" you asked innocently making him blush "Ack uhm I what, yes of course if-if you'd let me" he went back to his normal self chewing on iron nails and snickering "Okay! Hop on the back and hold on tight!" you said and he quickly jumped on the back of ur bike "Hold on to what?" he said confused "My middle, hold my middle" his eyes widened and immediately took his chance wrapping his arms around ur middle. You biked further and after 1 minute you heard him sniff something "You smell like daisies and avocado conditioner" he said making your face scrunch in confusion 'How did he know I use those products..' you thought thinking it was just a coincidence and thought not much of it while Souichi took every chance he could to take in ur smell chewing on his iron nails.

Arriving at school the bus that was needed for the trip already was there and you carefully stopped so Souichi could step off, placing ur bike in a spot locking it u smiled at him "Come on let's go" you said as you walked and Souichi following u close behind "I hope Asami reserved a spot for me" you said to him while walking in the bus looking for her only to see her sitting next to her old friends laughing, you walked over to them with Souichi still following behind u "Uhm Asami..? I thought we were gonna sit next to each other?" you said, "Sorry Y/N but they took me back in the group and I don't need u anymore" she replied cockily, I couldn't believe it, I thought she was an actual nice person "But where will I sit now..?" You replied "Don't know and certainly don't care" she said and u could only scoff "You can sit here Y/N!" Souichi said, you walked over to him and plopped yourself down looking at him as he chewed on his iron nails "Why do you chew on nails?" You bluntly asked and to this, his eyes widened 'She wants to know about me? Does she wanna be my friend? She has to of wanted of course.' He thought to himself "Hello? Souichiii?" You waved a hand in front of his face to get him out of whatever he was thinking about. He got out of his thought trail and looked at you "Sorry Y/N what did you say?" He said, "I asked why you always chewed on nails." you asked "I'm anemic heh" he said "What's anemic?" you asked confusedly, his eyes widened with joy "It's a blood-" "Okay class, I'm gonna need u to put ur seatbelts on and we will be there in approximately 2 hours." the teacher said. Souichi sighed as u had already forgotten what you had asked. Reaching into ur bag and getting out the salty licorice u love "Ew! Gross u like licorice!?" a girl next to u in the pathway dramatically gagged "What? I like it u don't have to like it.." you said "I like licorice" Souichi quietly said making ur head turn to him "Really!? Here! Try some." you happily handed him some to which he took 1 and put it in his mouth taking out his nails "It's very good I like it a lot" Souichi said searching for an expression on ur face finding the corners of ur mouth extend in a smile "Here! Y-you can have the whole bag if u want" holding out the bag to him he quickly grabbed and smiled. You went to put your AirPods in shuffling through your playlist starting with 'You get me so high' looking out the window when u heard mumbling and snickering next to you "What are you listening to now~" Souichi said "Oh I'm listening to 'You get me so high'" debating on whether or not u should hand him an AirPod "Here, u can listen along since it will be a long ride anyway." handing him an AirPod to which he gladly took hearing him chew on his nails and laughing to himself, soon enough you drifted off to sleep.

Souichi's Pov

I watched her as she dozed off to sleep a smile forming on my face chewing on my nails "She looks so beautiful sleeping." I said and people gave me weird looks "Creep.." the girl behind me had said but I ignored her. After a few minutes of admiring her, a particular song came on making me look up in confusion as I listened to the lyrics "Heh?" chewing on my nails I sat there uncomfortably waiting for the song to stop. Y/N woke up taking a few seconds to acknowledge we were still on the bus with the lyrics 'Cause your love is all I need, And you gon' make that sound from all the things you do.' flowing through her head probably forgetting I also had an AirPod in she looked at me seeing the AirPod in my ear her eyes widened quickly taking her phone skipping the song "Cute.." I mumbled making her cheeks turn red "Stopp, that was already embarrassing enough, I completely forgot I had that in my playlist ack." She said hiding her face behind her hands to which I could only laugh.

----

A/N: 

Chapter 3 donee!! 

I had a lot of fun making this chapter, I also started a new book called Hatred ( Also a Souichi x reader ) so you should check that out as well, the first chapter will also be out todayy! I'm gonna buy a notebook to write all my ideas in because my head is about to explodee. BTW A 100 FLIPPING READS!!?!? YOU GUYS ARE INSANE THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUU!!

<33

(1103 words)