CHP 1: wake up.

NEW TASK:

Find Mondstadt.

Reward: 1000 coins.
Failure: Death.

I stared at the blue box that showed up infront of me, with the words "New Task" on it. I was sitting on sand, and I could hear the sounds of the ocean's waves hitting the sand from a distance.

Did I... TELEPORT TO GENSHIN IMPACT?

-

I was in my room after a long day. It was... A difficult day. I dropped my morning coffee and the coffee went everywhere, I bumped into a wall, tripped over a rock, got in trouble in school. God. This world sucks.
Wish I was in another world.

After reaching home from school, I logged into genshin, and played some rounds of a domain. I'm too pussy to match so I just fought off the enemies alone. It's easy, so whatever.

One hour passed.
Two hours passed.
Time really flies when you're having fun, huh?

I was starting to feel dizzy, but I shrugged it off as I thought it was just because I had the worst day ever.
After 20 minutes, I couldnt take it anymore, I was so dizzy my entire room looked like waves in the ocean.

I tried to get up from my chair and go to my bed, but then...

Thump.
-

And, that's all I could remember before waking up to... whatever the fuck this is.
So, in short, I fainted and woke up in genshin. Great. And I'm at the same place where the Traveler woke up at after losing their sibling.

I was wearing what I had worn before getting teleported, a long sleeved black shirt and long black pants. I like the colour black.

After gaining courage to actually walk, I stood up from the sand and briskly walked over to a patch of grass I spotted infront of me.
I stepped foot onto the grass and quickly walked forward, I was basically running at this point.
When I reached the statue of seven that the traveler had first met, I stared in amazement. So, this is how Starfell Lake looks like in real life.

Now I just have to swim across the water to get to the Statue of Seven, that's what the traveler did in the game!

---

After swimming, my clothes were soaked in water, I looked like a total mess. I ignored it and walked towards the statue of seven. It was Venti's.
Seeing the statue of seven so upclose was amazing, it's different than seeing it in-game.

Recalling what the traveler did when they met the statue of seven, I placed my hand on the round part of the wall.

...

Well, what did I even expect? I'm not the protagonist of this world after all, of course I wouldn't be able to get anemo powers just by putting my hand on the statue of seven. Why did I even have to swim then...

I walked away from the statue of seven, while observing the things around me.

It seems that there are some Sweet Flower stems, which means someone had picked up the sweet flowers while walking here. I looked back, and all the sweet flowers that were in my path only had their stems.

I walked further, and eventually ended up in a forest. This is... Ah. Whispering Woods. Where Venti and Dvalin first appeared.

Looking around, I found that the sweet flowers were still there. The yellow part was still there.

Does that mean..?

Is the Traveler here?