CHP 4: KOF

"5 hours ago."

5 hours? 5? And he became the KOF's Honorary Knight in such a short time? What would the traveler become then.. KOF's second Honorary knight?

---

"I see the hilichurl camps!! Lets get 'em!!!" Paimon whispered, trying not to get the hilichurls' attention. Amber picked up her bow and aimed a pyro arrow at the explosion barrel next to the camp.

BOOM. The barrel exploded, killing most of the hilichurls. A mitachurl and some other hilichurls were still alive. Traveler then ran towards the enemies, slaughtering all of them. Amber was clearly amazed, by the looks of her expression.

While watching the traveler, I was thinking if I should get a sword for myself too. Even though I won't be able to get a vision nor receive any elements from the statue of seven like the traveler, I can fight. Besides, I know where the hidden chests are in Mond, I'll find them when we go to the KOF.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TASK COMPLETED:

defeat the hilichurls.

Reward: 500 coins.

Next 500 coins will be rewarded after meeting The Knights of Favonius.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I was still not used to these pop ups.

"Alright! Way to go, traveler!! Impressive, really." Amber said, "Now, let's go back to Mond. I'll treat you to some meals!" Paimon wahoo-ed at that.

Soon, we were at Mond. It was still bright outside.
Amber brought us to the different stores, while chatting with Paimon.

---

"AHHH!"

..? Screaming?
Amber, Traveler and Paimon stopped in theyre tracks when they heard the Mondstadtians screaming. I stopped too.

"Thats..." Amber said, pointing up, thus we all looked up.

Oh. I know what this is. This is the start of the quest, and the first fight with Dvalin. I remember Kaeya appears here too.

They were all shocked, that they didnt realise the tornado coming their way. "RUN" I yelled, but my intentions weren't for them to actually escape the tornado, but for Amber to escape, and to hold onto the traveler. In the game, only the traveler gets sucked into the tornado. If I get sucked in too by holding traveler's hand, I can help them.

As I had planned, Amber ran away, while I held traveler's hand. The tornado swept traveler and I away, "TRAVELER!!" Amber screamed.

---

-----------------------------------------------------------
SIDE TASK:

Defeat Dvalin. (First round)

Reward: 1000 coins
Failure: Death.
-----------------------------------------------------------