Four

"Zayn wake up mum left for work already and we're gonna be late for school!" Liam banged on Zayns door hoping he would wake up.

"Hmm" Zayn moved around his bed then realized what time it was, he jumped out of his bed and opened the door.

"Hurry up!" Liam walked downstairs leaving Zayn alone for him to change.

*

"Whatever you do Zayn...Don't get yourself in trouble" Liam whispered in his ear before hoping on the bus. Zayn got on the bus and made his way to the back. Once again someone tripped Zayn he closed his eyes knowing he would fall but he didn't... He looked up and saw saw Harry smiling down at him

"C'mon" Harry took a hold of Zayns hand then walked to the back of the bus finding an empty seat.

*

"Hey sorry about my brother...uhm yesterday he was having a hard time so, I'm sorry that he you know...Bullied you when you where gonna leave"

"He didn't- how?-"

"I saw...but uhm-.... It's nothing I'm sorry for not defending you" Harry walked away from Zayn going to his locker.

Zayn shrugged it off and made his way to his own locker, opening it and grabbing his maths book.

"Well, well, well If it isn't Mr.Flat board..." Niall grabbed Zayns arms and pushed him against the locker.

"Niall I'll take it on from here..." Niall nodded and moved aside from Zayn. Louis grabbed Zayns arms and locked them beside him.

"Lets see....should I beat you up today...? Yeah I should!"Louis punched Zayns stomach but he didn't react, instead he kept a straight face, it didn't hurt him it felt normal

"Huh..." Louis kicked Zayn in the stomach then punched his face, Zayn didn't react once again he kept a straight face and didn't whine about it.

"Doesn't hurt shit face!" Zayn wiggled out of Louis' grip then kicked his stomach running to maths class, leaving Louis in pain.

"You'll pay for this Payne!" He heard light yells coming from behind him but still kept running to Maths class.

Zayn thought to himself

"How did I do that...it didn't hurt at all it felt normal! I have POWER! MUAHAHAHA-..."

"Mr.Payne you're late!" Mrs. Russell yelled as Zayn made his way to sit in the back.

"Mr. Payne! Sit over here... I need to have a talk with you" Zayn heard people yelling 'ooo' but he ignored them and went to sit next to her desk

"Alright class please partner up! And work on the same thing as yesterday!" The class groaned but still partnered up leaving Harry to sink into his chair since Zayn was his partner.

"Zayn I've been noticing you're a great student but don't talk much or cooperate with other very much...why's that?" Zayn looked into her greenish blueish eyes and saw worry in them it's almost like he could feel peoples emotions.

"I-I just don't like being around m-many people is all..." Zayn turned around and saw Harry looking at them with confusion.

"I'm worried for you Zayn, Go on now, partner up" Zayn stood up and walked over to Harry who was now looking up at him with his buetiful green eyes.

"Are you okay...?" Harry patted to the seat next to him signalling for Zayn to sit down. He sat down and nodded his head while he pulled out a notebook to begin working on the math equations.

"Cheer up minion, I'll help you do the equations" Harry grabbed Zayns olive skin hands and kissed his knuckles.

"Shall we princess?" Harry gave him a cheeky smile making Zayn laugh loudly.

"Boys Quiet!" Mrs.Russell shouted looking up at them.

"Sorry Theresa" Harry gave her a wink making her face turn red with anger.

"It's Mrs.Russell to you! Do you want to go to the office Mr.Styles!?" Harry did a over dramatic gasp and put his hands up.

"Oh, of course not" Harry scoffed then began working again.

"Haz what are you doing!" Zayn whispered in his ear.

"Nothing ba-Minion" Harry looked at him and gave him an innocent look.

"Whatever" Zayn snatched the pen from Harry and worked on the problems himself.

*

Zayn walked through the lunch line grabbing his trey. He turned to the tables looking for a place to sit down.

"ZAYNIE!!!" He heard a voice coming from behind him so he turned around and saw Harry holding his trey with one hand snd the other hand was holding a red box.

"Hey Hazza!" Both boys walked to an empty table in the back of the cafeteria where there wasn't much people.

"Hey gay nerds" Louis sat in between Harry and Zayn.

"Get the fuck out of here" Harry pushed Louis of the chair.

"Shit face" Louis grabbed Harrys shirt by the collar and punched his face

"LOUIS!" Zayn grabbed Louis arm and pushed him to the ground

"Get off me before I kill you!" Louis choked Zayn but Zayn didn't feel a thing he gave a small smile making Louis' eyes widened in confusion.

Zayn punched Louis face making him let go and hold his nose

"ZAYN STOP!" Harry grabbed Zayn by his arm and got him off of Louis who was now looking at him in disgust.

"Fuck of Louis! I'm telling your father!" Louis ran off to god nows where. Zayn ran to the boys bathroom and locked himself in a stall.

"Zayn!" Harry ran after him but it was to late the principal pulled him aside and sent him to his office.

*

Zayn looked at his hands he noticed they had a stronger grip for some reason. He got out of the stall and looked at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a hoodie that didn't make him look skinny, he took his hoodie off and looked at himself in the mirror, he couldn't believe it....He was fit...he wasn't skinny anymore!! HE HAD MUSCLES!!