Eight

While eating it was quiet even if Karen tried making conversations with Zayn he would most likely reply with "yes" "no" "yeah" "mhm" witch Karen knew he was still getting comfortable.

Days past by and Zayn waited for an envelope to arrive, hours of waiting until the mail arrived. He rushed to the door before Karen could ask one of them or do it herself , he looked through all the letters then the last one was for him. It read...

To: Zayn malik

From: anonymous

Febuary 17th you will be picked up by a big red bus with all the other students. You will get separated depending if you're a wizard or magician. Not only that but you will have a house to go in. Remember to bring your belongings! Dont forget your wands!!!

Zayn smiled and sat on the couch admiring the letter. He saw Karen eyeing him but she shrugged it off and thought it was about this trip he was talking about. Zayn stood up and ran to his room he quickly pulled up his dms and clicked on Harrys number.

Zayn: Hey Harry sorry for what had happened but you need to come to my place now!!

Harry: it's fine Zayn I really miss you, I'll be over in 5 mins X.

Zayn: Thanks Hazza X.

Zayn quickly threw himself on his bed and smiled widely, Harry was going to come to his house and he wasn't mad at him anymore. Zayn was about to jump out of his bed when the doorbell rang, so he ran downstairs and opened the door revealing Harry, Zayn quickly hugged Harry and rested his chin on his shoulder making the taller boy smile stupidly.

"I love you Harry" Zayn whispered in Harrys ear making Harry let go of the hug and give him a passionate kiss as a way of saying "I love you too"

"Anyways Haz we need to talk about something very very important!!" Harry nodded and followed Zayb upstairs and into his bedroom where they sat on his soft bed.

"What is it?" Harry asked while resting his head on his shoulder.

"It may sound as crazy as it is but...I'm a wizard...." Harry scrunched his nose and looked at Zayn. He stopped scrunching his nose when he realized Zayn wasn't joking.

"W-wait What? Like for real!?" Zayn nodded and pulled out the two letters he had received.

"And I've also got my wand...well I'm not sure if I'm a wizard or magician yet they couldn't tell" Zayn crosses his arms and realized that his eye sight was getting better, he took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes, he could see perfectly fine!

"Woah Zayn this is amazing!! Well Louis is one aswell so that sucks he's a magician so if your one too then.... I dunno" Harry looked up at Zayn and saw he had no glasses on so he smiled

"Zayn you look so good without glasses...but you look even better with them" Harry said while pinching Zayns cheek, he smiled and gave him small peck on the lips.

"Yeah well somehow I can't see when I have them on so..." Zayn took his sweater off since it was getting hot inside the room. Harry's eyes widened and his mouth was wide open

"What?" Zayn said while placing a hand on Harrys stiff shoulder. He quickly realized that he was looking at his fit torso since it had changed.

"Oh yeah that's like apart of the Wizard stuff at this point I don't even know!" Zayn laughed then hugged Harry, resting his cheek on his soft curls.