Nine

Harry pulled away and looked into Zayns Hazel eyes. He looked so buetiful with his messy raven hair, his lips red and soft.
"Harry just...Just kiss me!" Zayn said while putting his arms around Harrys neck. Harry smiled and crashed his lips against Zayns. The kiss was passionate they could both agree that, that was the best kiss ever. It was filled with passion and devotedness. They pulled away and laid down on the bed, Harry's head resting on Zayns chest. Harrys arms around Zayns waist, while Zayn Played with his curls.

"So are you leaving on April 17?" Harry asked with curiosity.

"Yeah, sadly, and I won't get to see you for like a few weeks....maybe months" Zayn sighed and sat up, he looked at Harry and hugged him tightly

"I'm g-gonna miss y-you..." Zayn stuttered, some tears rolled down his cheek making them fall on Harry's curls. Harry put his head on the crook of Zayns neck.

"Me too Zayn...Me too" Harry sniffled and looked up at Zayn seeing he had tears rolling down his cheek. He wiped them with his thumb then gave him a small kiss on his lips.

"I love you alot Zayn, you know that right?" Zayn blushed and looked into his green eyes.

"Yeah, I love you too Harry....I love you with all my hea-"

"ZAYN YOU GOT A PACKAGE!!!!" Zayn was cut off by Liam shouting from downstairs.

"Y-YEAH I'LL BE THEIR IN A MINUTE!!" Harry looked at him and nodded letting him know he could go and get it.

"Hazza you can come downstairs if you want" zayn said while standing up and going to the doorway. Harry stood up and followed Zayn downstairs. When they got their Liam was sitting on the couch looking at Harry as he walked down the stairs. Zayn brushed it off and got his package.

"Why's Harry here?" Liam asked while looking at Zayn.

"Because?" Zayn said while raising an eyebrow. He grabbed Harrys hand intertwining their fingers together.

"Because why!?" Liam asked while standing up and looking at Zayn

"I just said because Liam! Now stop why do you care about me so much!!" Zayn let go of Harrys hand and stood infront of Liam.

"If he or his brother do anything to you that's your fault and I'm not responsible for it!" He whispered in Zayns ear. Zayn pushed Liam slightly and walked up stairs with Harry and his package. Liam sat on the couch, his eyes filling with tears, why does his crush have to hang out with his brother and not him. He really loves Harry and wants him.

*

"Another package without a name!" Zayn said while placing it on his desk.

"Open it!" Harry stated while resting against the wall. Zayn opened the package seeing a letter and a cage with a huge rat inside.

"Bloody hell who would send you a rat!?" Harry inspected it and tried not to gag at the sight.

"I dunno....Let me read this letter" Zayn sat on his chair and began reading the letter.

To: Zayn

From: Anonymous

This will be your first spell to try on a live thing. This rat in here is very viscous so don't touch it. You will put a spell on it and turn it into a kind loving rat that you can keep as a pet! No words will be said... During this spell! Just flick your wand and imagine a kind loving rat that a family would keep as a pet. This is one of a very few 'spells' that don't use words so goodluck!

"What!? Now I have to do a spell!?" Zayn tossed the letter on his desk and looked at the rat, he knew he had to do it for some practice.

"Zaynie just try c'mon" Harry rubbed Zayns back and handed him his wand that was on the edge of his desk.

"Okay I guess so...."