Six

He rose his fist up and was about to punch Louis in the face.

"ZAYN STOP!" Harry pulled on Zayns arm, when he got a good grip on him he pulled him away from Louis.

"Zayn...Please don't...Y-you don't under-understand...." Harry began walking away with his head down low.

Zayn was left standing their with confusion. He looked at Louis and saw he had his eyes shut closed in fear and his hands close to his face trying to protect himself.

"P-please Z-Zayn!" Louis screeched while pushing himself against the cold brick wall.

"Wha-...I- Fuck off don't ever touch H-Harry okay!?" Zayn said sternly, Louis didn't hesitate to nod then ran off to god nows where.

"I'm so stupid so stupid so so so stupid" Zayn fell against the wall while pulling on his soft hair.

He heard small footsteps walking towards him. He stopped pulling his hair and looked up to see a small boy with longish blonde and big greenish blueish eyes, he had a backpack on and he was looking down at Zayn with curiosity.

"Uhm...S-Sir can you help me g-get home I s-sort of got l-lost and I-I'm scared" The small boy sat down next to Zayn still looking up at him

"Sir are you o-okay?" He put his small hand on Zayns shoulder and pulled him down a bit to get a closer look at him.

"Y-Yeah I'm f-fine lets get y-you h-h-home" Zayn stood up amd wiped his pants off, he put a hand out for the boy to stand up.

"So what's your name? And...how did you get to this highschool...I'm assuming you're from the elementary school not so far away from here...?" They where walking across the road, Zayn was holding his hand since he requested it.

"Yeah I'm from the elementary a-and my name is Lucas! What's yours!?" He asked, looking up at the olive skin boy

"Zayn...Zayn Malik!" Zayn felt good when he said his real name instead of sayin 'Zayn Payne' witch just sounded like a dumb ryhm!

The boys eyes lit up and he smiled widely. "Ok Mr.Malik!" The boy ran up to a grey house, he was about to open the door but he turned to look at Zayn.

"Lucas Hawksley" Lucas smiled at Zayn before turning the door knob and running inside.

"Hawksley..." Zayn whispered to himself before walking a few streets down and turning to 'his' house.

*

"Mate I didn't seen you in the bus where were you!?" Liam asked while Zayn walked upstairs and into his bedroom shutting the door.

"Hawksley, Hawksley, Hawksley" Zayn opened his laptop and searched up 'Hawksley Family'

"Oh god..." Zayn clicked the first link and read what it said

The Hawksley family has been a long generation of wizards and magicians who seem to roam around the world and find a group of teenagers with strength and power to compete in a huge competition. They get sent off to an island to train until they're ready to fight! They learn spells and make potions that they can use durin the competition. The winners of the competition get granted with 3 wishes. And they get to keep their powers!

Read more...

"HOLLY SHIT!!" Zayn was shocked very shocked, but he still knew anyone could have that last name so he still had one more thing to che-

"WHAT!?" Liam barged into the room looking at Zayn.

"You alright?" Zayn said while shutting his laptop and looking at Liam who had worry in his face

"...uhm y-yeah it's just you s-shouted...U-Uhm I- yeah... Sorry" Liam walked out of his room slowly and closed his door then walked downstairs.

Zayn opened his laptop again then got a message that said

"Battery 2%"

"Fuck!" Zayn quickly typed in

"Hawksley Family names" Then clicked search

"C'MON!!!" The page was loading very slowly then it all went black

"BULLSH-"

"Zayn language young man!" Karen opened Zayns door and looked at him

"S-Sorry Karen" Zayn looked at the laptop then shut it and put it away. Karen walked away and went to the kitchen.

"Liam, Zayn can one of you boys get the mail please!" Zayn sat still, looking at his laptop before getting up and putting it to charge "I'll get it mom!" Liam walked past Zayns room and down stairs.

Zayn walked downstairs and sat on the couch. He was watching some show on the T.V while waiting for his laptop to charge.

"Here you go mom...And Zayn erm...You got mail!" Liam tossed a Velvet red envelope that was a bit burned from the sides, he catched it, he inspected the letter that read

To:Zayn malik

From:Anonymous...

He opened the red letter slowly not wanting to rip it.

Zayn Malik you've been chosen to compete in the AMAZING COMPLETELY LUXURIOUS competition for wizards and Magicians. Pack you're clothes and bring You're favortie books... Here's a list of what you will need to bring specificly for then training you will need...

Plain book; no words just plain white paper no spiral notebooks are allowed. Something like a diary!

Grey vest and Grey dressing pants with plain button up; this will be a 'uniform' for now untill we get you your usual uniform.

Any instrument of your choice; this will be important! You will soon learn why you need an instrument

Wand; go to this address "Greywood street 1738" ask for Fedrick and tell him your name, he will give you your wand!

Good luck Zayn make sure to get this paper signed by a parent or guardian to get your permission to compete and train.

"What is it Zayn?" Liam sat down next to him and tried looking at the letter, Zayn folded it quickly and put it in his pocket.

"Uhm...It's nothing important!" Zayn said in a not so believable voice. Liam rose an eyebrow at him but shrugged it off and watched the T.V

"K-Karen can you sign this for me please?" Zayn stood up and sat on a chair that was across from from her.

"Of course Zayn what is it?" She asked looking at the paper that he folded only for that the part to sign was visible.

"It's for school you just need to sign it please? Im going to a trip!" Zayn said handing her his clasic minion pen. She signed the paper and handed it back to Zayn.

"I need to go somewhere very quickly, bye Mrs.Payne Bye Liam!" Zayn ran outside and got on his bike. He looked at the address and began making his way their.