You(1)

Notes:

Pairing:
Taylor/Cage/Cale

If you leave any hate towards a woman being part of this pairing your comment will be promptly deleted. Please mind my many warnings and tags that state that Cale will likely pair with almost everyone in this story. If you don't like it, skip the chapter. Hate to seem mean but I've experienced enough women-hating in similar fandoms to last me a life time. ;-; They didn't do anything wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cale hadn't had sex since the impromptu blow job from Hans, and it was beginning to become more obvious that such abstinence was uncommon in this world for a reason. Over the past few weeks he found himself slowly going mad, his body wound so tightly he was ready to snap.

It had only been a few days since they'd left the territory, and thus far many strange things had happened.

They'd ran into plenty of novel clichés such as bandits and an old man ready to be plowed down by a nonsensical villain. The villain, Venion Stan, had made an obvious pass at Cale, likely being one of the few people in this world who actively wanted to take the risk of harming an omega. This had, of course, resulted in Choi Han having to be held back by both Ron and Hans; The alpha having reacted to the mediocre threat way too quickly.

Then there had been On and Hong assuming that the dragon they were saving would want to come with them, which on served to make Cale rethink his entire plan incase of adding on to his already spiraling life.

In the end he didn't change his mind and had released the dragon, thinking that this small adventure had ended rather well, especially considering the pressure between Choi Han and him had been growing at a fever pitch ever since they'd gone on the road.

He tried to pretend he didn't notice it for the sake of his own sanity. He had shrugged off the focused gaze Choi Han had given him during the interview, and ignored Ron's dark tone explaining that the alpha was presenting himself and preening by providing them a camp, hunting them food, and killing his enemies.

The old man had gone so far as to ask Cale if he'd rather kill the alpha before he could continue his rather subconscious courting attempts, but Cale denied him outright.

On thought it was sweet, but Hong, in typical childish behavior, thought adults were gross.

Still, Cale had persevered through the rising sexual tension even through an increase of casual touches and increased proximity. Choi Han had taken his guard duty very seriously, and had even suggested not leaving in case Cale was at risk of any danger.

Cale knew it was mostly his instincts talking in that situation and left the total breech of their original deal go.

It had taken a good few minutes to have Choi Han let him go up the mountain alone, and when he'd returned muddy–but with one annoyingly whiny power more, the alpha had been extremely irritated with his physical state.

He allowed the alpha and beta servants to fuss over him, Ron checking to ensure his body had no bruising with Hans immediately setting out to fix his clothes and hair. All the while he denied any attempts at stress relief from said servants, still slightly appalled by the minor confrontation he'd had with his father just before he left. Deruth had chided him for his liaison with Billos, stating Cale deserved better, before reminding him that he had both Ron and Hans at his disposal. Even worse had been when he had spoken in detail about what Hans had done for him, explaining Hans was well versed in other methods as well.

Needless to say he hadn't been able to look Hans in the eye for the first few hours of their trip due to it. He really wasn't used to this world yet.

Choi Han had finally left to fulfill their deal while nearly chest to chest with Cale, pheromones clogging up his nose, hands resting on his upper arms. Cale would normally have stepped away from the invasion of his space but he was feeling it, too. Omega instincts having wanted to 'try' Choi Han for quite a while now. Even if he hadn't made it obvious that he was partial to the man's courting techniques, his body wasn't so unwilling to admit to the attraction. Only his long established control over his emotions and the ever present reminder that Choi Han was a protagonist meant to save the world continued to stop him from finding out exactly how amazing the man's cock could be.