XXI

November 21st 2011 || Paisleys Park, Chanhassen, MN

⭐️Zahra Nevaeh Anderson⭐️

I've never wanted to shoot some one so badly like this women will not take a hint.

Last night and this morning was absolutely perfect me and Prince woke up made love in bed, and then in the shower and somehow found our way back in the bed.

So in order for us to not spend out whole day making love all over the room we had to shower separately.

Making it down stairs as everyone was coming in getting to work.

Prince and me came into the atrium where we found a raging Andy Allo losing her shit at security.

"I want to see Prince where is he, he thinks he can just fuck me and leave me hell no !" Shouting like a mad women, Kirk and some of the other security tried to calm her down as everyone else stood watching her have a complete melt down.

Looking at Prince he seemed just as shocked as everyone else, "Andy please leave." Prince spoke calmly.

Good thing he said something cause I would've cussed her out, "No I am not leaving you tell me you and me are together and you go off with this bitch." bitch I know she didn't just call me a bitch.

Not that the word effected me I'd been called worse but this women still is owed a ass whopping from her stunt in New York.

"Romeo please escorts Ms. Allo off the premises and if she tries to come back have her arrested for trespassing." I spoke calmly walking away I didn't have time for this me and Prince are in a good mood and we need to have keep it up.

So Andy need to get over it and move on with her life cause Prince is mine, "What this bitch thinking she running shit now she don't own nothing !"next thing I know hear her big feet storming in my direction turning around thinking she was coming at me.

Prince jumped in front of me and she slapped him right across the face, having enough of this slut I started to charge at her but Romeo grabbed me.

"Nah let me go this bitch gonna put her hands on a man, he may not hit women but I do." trying to break free of Romeo.

Prince turned shooting me a look to chill out, bring my self back down oh trust me once I have this baby I am going to drop kick this bitch.

Looking at Prince his entire presence changed, "Andy leave." the coldness in his voice brought a look of fear to everyone in the room.

I'd seen Prince get mad but not like this not like he could kill this women, realizing she'd just made the worst mistake of her life and career she ran out with two security guards making sure she left and didn't come back.

Turning his heals looking around at the audience that had come to watch on, "Move or your fired." I'd never seen people move so fast.

Looking to Kirk his eyes still dark, "Who let her in ?"