XXVI

November 19th 2012|| Home of Zahra and Prince Nelson Chanhassen MN

⭐️Zahra Nevaeh Nelson⭐️

You know the saying if you want to hear God laugh tell him your plans. Sitting down in my office looking at the black and white piece of paper.

"Wow just wow, well there goes your body and to think you worked so hard to get it back." Brooke laughed sitting in front of me.

Shaking my head she was right I'd finally gotten back into my ideal shape Prince of course didn't see my need to work out so much he was happy with the extra weight especially in my back side but that wasn't going nowhere I just didn't want a gut hanging out.

"Your definitely right about that three I mean how did we even get three ?" Lord Prince is going to have a fit.

We were trying for another baby of course I was expecting to get pregnant but triplets ! Prince Damon was enough on his own but three, three!

Licking my lips I needed to figure out how I am going to tell him I mean I know he probably suspects that I am pregnant but I know he's not thinking triplets.

I mean they run on my side of the family my mother's mother is a triplet.

Brooke left out for the day so I tried to come up with a way to pop the new to my husband who was coming home from a gig he had in Miami and New York.

Leaving me alone with me and the baby for a while even though he didn't want to go I knew deep down he missed the thrill of traveling and getting out there to see his fans.

I had to insure him that I was going to be okay and he needed to go do what he do.

Getting Prince Damon ready to go so we could take a trip to Target. "Come on baby boy." buckling him in his car seat making sure it was secured safely.

Roxie deiced she wanted to tag along so she jumped up into the back set next to Prince Damon the two of them had become supper close always playing on the floor together.

"Where you going ?" looking behind me as I closed the passenger door, turning to find my two house guest standing like to children, Bobbie Kristina and Layla stood in the door as I let the garage up.

"I am going to make a Target run so if you coming I suggest you get a move on I am not trying to be out all day." climbing into my Lexus as the two of them rushed off to get ready.

Lord I am starting to sound like my mother, sitting in the car scrolling through my phone for about twenty minutes these two came out finally.

"Damn you two had to take forever." pulling away from the house Prince Damon sat in the back seat making his little baby noise.

After his check up a couple of days ago we learned he should be talking soon Prince insisted he didn't want to miss his first steps or his first words.