XLI

May 4th, 2013|| Home of Zahra and Prince Nelson

⭐️Zahra Nevaeh Nelson ⭐️

"Baby, baby wake up." feeling my body being shaken Prince woke me up lord this man's voice is something sexy when he's waking up.

Opening my eyes to see it was pitch black outside the window. Hearing the doorbell ring realizing why he woke me up from my beauty sleep.

The question is who is ringing our doorbell at two o'clock in the damn morning?

I promise you if they wake my baby up and I can't get him back down for the night, they will feel my wrath.

Getting my robe and Prince made our way downstairs to the door. Opening the door and two our surprise there was Amanda and her two kids Chase and Tamia.

It didn't take long for me to notice her bruises and my nephew Chase had black eyes as well.

"We don't have nowhere else to go," she spoke breaking down knowing my girl she probably held it together for the sake of her children until she got here.

Asking no questions, Prince got the kids into the house, quickly settling them into the guest rooms while I took care of Amanda.

Putting the icepack on her eye she moved back tensing up a little. "I thought he was getting better, I did you know with Prince helping him get a new job.

Us getting back on our feet." she started to explain I'd given this same speech before so I understood.

"He hit me and you know what surprised me after the first slap he looked surprised that he did it for a moment like he was going to be nervous and beg forgiveness.

But then this dark cloud came over him and he started hitting me again and again and then kids came downstairs.

Chase is only thirteen and he tried to break it up Tamia my baby girl jumped in trying to make us all stop and he umm he punched Chase in the face he punched his son, and then he slapped Tamia.

He hit children.

I locked us in the kid's bedroom until he left then I got our things took the money from the safe and we came here." hearing Prince come into the kitchen.

"Prince I promise I am not trying to bring drama to your doorstep I just had to" quickly holding his hand out taking her stopping her, "Amanda you are family you can stay here as long as you need." Amanda went upstairs to the other guest room to get some rest.

Staying downstairs I couldn't believe this Cameron was doing better from what she told me. But some of those bruises I saw on her arms looked old; trust me, I knew better than anybody.

Taking a deep breath trying to get my thoughts together, cause even though I love Cameron like a brother he knows I will kick his mother fucking ass for putting his hands on his wife and children.