XXVI

January 13th 2012|| Home of Zahra and Prince Nelson

⭐️Zahra Nevaeh Nelson⭐️

Checking my self in the mirror ya girl was getting thicker than a snicker, shaking my ass a little bit I felt good and I looked good.

We'd yet to announce that I was expecting but we did decided we'd make a public announcement that me and Prince had tied the knot eventually.

"Mmmh mama ?" turning around at the sound of my husbands voice he stood against the door frame of course admiring my curves.

Since our honey moon we'd been all over each other three times as much. "How it look big daddy ?"

"Gosh baby, you look so sexy, and mmmh that backside getting bigger mmmh."

"Yep, this baby and them squats I've been doing have got your girl looking right, you know I want to bounce back quick need my body to be snatched." stepping closer Prince didn't even hesitate to give my backside a smack.

Smiling at his flirtation, "Baby, you know I am going to be looking sexy out there in the world after I have this baby. Mmmh they ain't going to know what hit 'em." seeing his face turn serious in the mirror he didn't like that all.

"No you don't this is all mine to admire baby," taking a handful of my ass squeezing it, "This ain't no ones but mine." feeling a sharp pain as he slapped my ass hard.

"Damn baby, that shit hurt." smirking he started to pull me back to him.

Pushing away from him, "Stop it don't play with me girl." Prince said laughing at his own foolishness. 

"Nah don't touch me that ish hurt." pushing away from him he only grabbed my waist tighter.

Kissing down my neck, "Mmmh but you got me all hot right now baby....." see couldn't keep our hands off each other.

"Prince you better go on somewhere with that foolishness, you done wore me out." groaning in agitation Prince was on another level like he popped my thighs into the multiverse last night and this morning man was acting like he wanted to make sure I know I was his.

Dropping his voice down trying to get me hot and bothered, "Come on you know you want some more of this good loving." kissing down my neck. "Nope I am about to leave going to run some errands." 

"Come on Zahra you going to do me like that ?" he questioned trying to get me turned on.

"Yes little boy now move." starting to walk away from him he quickly grab my arm spinning me back around to face him.

Looking at me with dark lust filled eyes, "Little boy ? Now you know that's a lie." smirking I decided to play with him.

"Yes little boy, you are little and ya dick is to." I lied wanting to see his reaction.