Chapter eleven: Sweat and dirt

Y/n was doing paperwork, when he got a message from Yume that he will have a guest soon. Y/n smiled hearing that. He closed the file on his laptop and walked out of his office. He made his way to the living room, where the silver-haired man was waiting for him with Yume.

-Good afternoon love. - said Y/n, walking up to Ojiro.

-Good afternoon. - answered Ojiro as he hugged his fiancé. Y/n noticed he was hiding something behind his back. - I have something for you. - he said, showing Y/n a package of shrimp crisps. He chuckled seeing how Y/n's eyes shone at that moment.

-I wonder who you love more, the crisps or Ojiro. - chuckled Yume. Y/n had the package already open. His brain stopped when he thought about it.

-Well. - he started after a moment. - I know all the testes of those crisps, but I know only one of Ojiro's tastes. - he smirked and winked at his lover.

Yume did all he could to stop himself from laughing but he failed after a moment, seeing Ojiro's ears getting red. Brief moment later Ojiro composed himself and stepped closer to Y/n. He looked him right in the eye. He wanted to see Y/n getting flustered as well.

-What if I got you the other tastes of myself too? - he asked, making Y/n choke on the crisp he was eating at the moment.

That made Yume laugh even louder. He decided to leave the two alone, he didn't need to listen to their sappy flirting, though it made him happy what his brother had someone. Y/n got his breath back after a bit and once he did, he pulled Ojiro closer with a smirk on his face.

-Can't wait. - he answered.

-I hope you are ready for our Extreme Baseball training. - said Ojiro, changing the subject, making Y/n pout.

-I'm not, I have to get a kiss first. -Y/n tried to bargain.

-You'd have to fight for it. - Ojiro smirked.

-I will get all my kisses, prepare yourself. - saying that, Y/n made his way to the backyard. Ojiro chuckled slightly as he followed. Y/n knew it would be hard to win with Ojiro, especially if he didn't want to hurt him.

-First you will have to make me miss your pitch. - said Ojiro, handing the ball to Y/n.

Y/n just nodded. He watched as Ojiro turned the bat on and got ready for Y/n's attempt. Y/n took a deep breath and gritted his teeth as he threw the ball. Ojiro had to admit he wasn't prepared for the speed it flew in. He was barely able to hit it.

-Damn, I thought I will manage to surprise you. - huffed Y/n.

-You did. - answered Ojiro. - If I knew you'd throw it so hard I would turn the bat off. Take it and try to hit the ball I'll throw now.

Y/n did all Ojiro asked him to do without a word. Ojiro had to admit Y/n impressed him. There wasn't many people able to hit the ball the threw, yet Y/n did it. He gritted his teeth, while doing it, but he succeeded. Next up was the taking down part, which basically consisted of fighting with bare hands.

They were stopping each other's hits and punches all the time. It was getting frustrating to both of them, but at the same time they didn't want to hurt the other. Finally Ojiro managed to kick Y/n's feet from under him and made him fall. Ojiro immediately jumped on him and tried to pin Y/n down.

-Damn babe, you just swept me off my feet. - teased Y/n.

Ojiro and Y/n wrestled on the ground for a while, neither of them wanted to give up. Even when Y/n was rolling on top of Ojiro, he was making sure to put his hand under his head to make sure he wouldn't hit it. And when he was tired, he just wrapped his arms around Ojiro and hugged him tight. He felt that Ojiro touched his back with the ball in his hand, but he didn't care.

-I'm tired. - he said.

-You lost. - pointed Ojiro.

-I guess no kisses for me. - Y/n sighed at that.

-Not exactly. - answered Ojiro. - By the new law, you're supposed to do what I order you to. So I order you to kiss and hold me in your bedroom.

-As you wish my king. - Y/n smiled.

Both of them got up and huffed as their clothes were dirty. They made their way to Y/n's bedroom. Y/n let Ojiro borrow his clothes while his were getting washed up. They laid down on Y/n's bed and rested in each other's arms, until Ojiro had to go back to Chiyoda, still wearing Y/n's clothes.

-I'll get them dry and you can pick them up next time you'll visit. - said Y/n. - You look so hot in my clothes. - he added.

-Thank you and fair with me. - noddedbOjiro, before he gave Y/n the kiss and got back home.