Chapter fourteen: Treasure of the dragon's lair

Y/n let Yume and Kazuki lead the doctor to the door, while he himslef stayed by Ojiro's side. His injuries were mostly consisting of the wound on the forehead and bruises on his torso and legs. Y/n let out a relieved sigh as he sat down next to Ojiro, who was laying on the bed.

-I'm so glad you're fairly okay. –he said. – For the moment I thought I lost you.

-You won't get rid of me that easily.– Ojiro joked, but Y/n's was far from the mood.

-Don't even joke like that. – he sighed, brushing the hair from Ojiro's forehead.

-I'm sorry. – whispered Ojiro.

Y/n kissed his forehead, before he laid down next to him. He wrapped his arms around his waist loosely, doing all he could to not to cause him any pain. On the other hand he needed to feel Ojiro in his arms. He had to calm himself down and the only key to that was Ojiro's closure.

-We will be sharing the bed from now on. – said Ojiro. He knew exactly what topic would brighten Y/n's mood.

-Yes, we will. – responded Y/n, a small smile on his face this time.

-Shouldn't we wait until marriage with that? – Ojiro teased.

-Hell no. – Y/n shook his head. – I couldn't wait to have you here so I'm not letting go now.

They were laying in bed smiling lightly, until Ojiro muttered that he was sleepy. Since there was still plenty of time until dinner time, they decided to take a small nap. Y/n put the blanket over them and with that done, they closed their eyes.

Time skip

They were woken up by chuckling Yume. They lost control over the nap and fell asleep fully. Yume was worried Y/n and Ojiro didn't come down for dinner, so he decided to check on them. Y/n whined while Ojiro just yawned.

-Dinner is ready. – said Yume.

-Yeah, we're going. – answered Y/n, then he helped Ojiro get up and put a shirt on.

They slowly made their way to the dining room, where Kazuki was already waiting for them at the table. Y/n seated Ojiro next to himself, then he took place at the table. The dinner was served shortly after.

-I must admit Y/n, you have a great chef. – said Kazuki.

-Thank you, I will let him know. –answered Y/n.

-He aims for the best. – teased Yume, it was one of the cheesy things Y/n said to Ojiro when he thought they were alone.

-Shut up. – Y/n muttered with light blush on his face, earning a chuckle from the others. – I'm not saying it's not true though.

-I think you have too much mozzarella on this pasta. – answered Ojiro.

-Savage as usual. – chuckled Y/n.

The dinner passed in the atmosphere of jokes and laughs. Then Y/n helped Ojiro walk to the bedroom to take the painkillers from the doctor. Next stop was the garden as Ojiro wanted to catch some fresh air. Y/n seated him on one of the sunbeds under the sakura tree. Then he brought another sunbed for himself.

-Finally some peace. – sighed Y/n. –We're not telling anyone you're here for the time being. People will find out once you are fully healed.

-It's okay with me. – answered Ojiro.

They rested like this in the shade of the tree. Ojiro napped peacefully, but Y/n couldn't rest. His mind was set on tracking Yui down and punishing her accordingly to her fault. She broke Ojiro's rules and betrayed him. For that Y/n was really eager to perform the worst tortures on her as loyalty was the most important thing to him.

Ojiro seemed to read his mind as Y/n felt him hold his hand. Y/n looked to the side, Ojiro's attention was on him indeed.

-You're thinking about Kamiki. - said Ojiro, earning a nod from Y/n.- Let yourself relax. We will get her soon and once that happenes you will satisfy your hunger for vengence.

-I have few ideas. - admited Y/n.

-I have no doubts. - chukled Ojiro. - But for now, relax.

-Will do. - Y/n smiled and closed his eyes for a nap.