Chapter twenty one: Past likes to come back

Ojiro woke up in the morning after the busy night with his lover. He sat up and groaned feeling sore. He couldn't help but smile, glancing at Y/n sleeping by his side, shirtless. Ojiro noticed he was naked too, all they did after those rounds was a shower. They fell asleep immediately right after. Ojiro laid back down and snuggled into Y/n's chest. He was so warm. No need to get out of the bed just yet.

-I got so lazy. - Ojiro scolded himslef, small smile on his face. He didn't regret it at all.

Ojiro fell asleep once more. He didn't know how much time passed as they slept. Ojiro was woken up feeling fingers playing with his hair. He opened his eyes and looked up to see his fiance's smiling face.

-Good morning handsome. - said Y/n.

-Good morning my beloved. - answered Ojiro.

They pecked each other's lips few times. They shared some kissed and hugs for a bit before it was the time for breakfast. They got dressed slowly, as Y/n was constantly disturbing Ojiro with kisses, hugs or grabbing his lover's booty.

-Can you stop it? - Ojiro asked after another spank.

-You can't blame me baby. - chuckled Y/n. - You're simply irresistable.

Y/n stole a kiss from Ojiro for a hundreth time, before they finished getting dressed. After that, they went to the dining room. As usually Yume and Kazuki were already at the table, having breakfast. Yume smirked the moment he saw them.

-I'm surprised you two have strengh to walk around. - he teased.

-Good morning to you too, dear brother.- answered Y/n, disregarding Yume's remark.

The breakfast passed as usual accompanied by teases and jokes. After breakfast Y/n was stopped by his assistant. He whispered something to Y/n making him widen his eyes. Y/n took a deep breath before he spoke up.

-When? - was all he asked.

-Tomorrow. - answered the assistant.

-I can't guarantee this will end peacefully. - Y/n said looking his assistant in the eye.

-Understood. - he nodded.

Y/n dismissed the assistant.

Time skip

Y/n was standing with Yume and Ojiro at his sides. Next to Ojiro there was Kazuki. All they knew was that they were having a visit from a person Y/n had a bad relationship with. A white Porsche arrived in the mansion. A young man with blue hair got out of it and adjusted his white suit. Y/n narrowed his eyes seeing him. Ojiro could feel the tension coming of Y/n. The man turned around and grinned seeing Y/n.

-Y/n, it's so nice to see you after so long! - he said and walked up to him. The man wanted to go for a hug, but Y/n stepped back.

-Don't touch me. - he simply said. - I can't say it's good to see you Neng.

-Can't we leave the past behind? -asked Neng.

-No. - Y/n shot back. - Meet my fiance Ojiro, my brother Yume and Kazuki, my right hand. We can talk in my office, after that I don't want to see you again. - he answered coldly, leaing them to the mentioned room.

Kauki and Yume hid in the eavesdropping spot, while Ojiro and Y/n sat down at the desk. Neng was seated in front of them.

-Now. - said Y/n. - What do you want?

-I thought I will give you a call and try to reset our relation. - answered Neng. Ojiro narowed his eyes hearing that.

-No option. - Y/n shook his head.

-Why? - Neng asked.

-Becasue you betrayed me. - Y/n spat back. - You threw me away like a piece of trash when I wasn't useful anymore. Ojiro knows what I do to traitors.

-Why is he here by the way? - whined Neng.

-Becasue like I mentioned, he's my fiance. - reminded Y/n. - And even if I wasn't in the relationship, there would be no place for a cheating ex in my life. Now leave and don't contact me ever again. - Y/n stood up and motioned to the door.

-Or else I will do Bloody Eagle on you by myslef. - added Ojiro, surprising even Y/n.

He had fire in his eyes. Y/n called two guards in the office and ordered them to drag Neng out of the masion. Once the door to the office were shut between them, Y/n called out to Kazuki and Yume.

-Leave your hiding spot, I need to talk to Ojiro in private. - he said.

-Got it. - answered Yume.

They head them leaving, before Y/n wrapped his arms around Ojiro's waist and pulled him in for a hug. Ojiro nuzzled his neck.

-Why was he allowed to come here? - he asked.

-My people think he's in contact with Kamiki. - answered Y/n. - While we were talking here, they installed a tracking device in his car.

-Why didn't you tell me? - Ojiro pulled away and looked at Y/n.

-Because I didn't want anyone to act suspicious to Neng. - Y/n sighed. - I'm sorry.

-I'm not angry at you. - answered Ojiro. - It must have been difficult to see him again.

-It was. - Y/n nodded, then smiled lightly. - But having you next to me helped a lot.

Y/n gave Ojiro a chaste kiss full of love and relief.