Chapter XIV -Family and Team Captains-

Ner words in this chapter: 2,052

"English"

'Thinking'

„Slovak"

{Talking on the Floocall/through two-way-mirror/through Patronus}

-Parseltongue-

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter XIV

-Family and Team Captains-

Monday, 8 September 1969

HK-P's POV

Harry nodded at Katarína and Igor when they came for a visit after the Potters left.

"All good?" Katarína wondered.

"Charlus and Dorea Potter have just left. They bought the kits for me to proper restore the school brooms."

"Granny doesn't understand why we were doing De-Gnoming." Jimmy whined. "Tried to persuade us against doing it ever again once Daddy and Papa weren't present. Nagimama couldn't stop her because of the language barrier and being sick because of the Magical Creature. And Teddy was in classes, having arrived just as they were about to leave."

Igor looked at Harry and then at the three boys and one baby girl, Teddy's hair red in his anger at the Potters' manipulation of his younger siblings.

"How about you come with us to buy your robes for your" „Dožinky" "so when we visit" „babka" "and" „dedko" "they can be proud of you instead?"

The three boys looked back at Harry unsure.

"But... Nagimama..."

-I'll be fine. I just need to rest and so will your dad. Go enjoy yourselves with your aunt and uncle.- The Maledictus offered from her petbed by the fireplace as her scally body was filled with the balm the boys had put on her.

Ally looked at Nagini and then at Katarína.

"How do we say auntie and uncle in your home language?"

The three adults tensed and then looked at the boy actually speaking in normal tone of voice with them.

„Teta a strýko." Igor offered once he come out of the stupor that the boy was actually willingly speaking before them and without needing to be prompted. "Harry, do we need a file to bring them with us?"

"You are listed as family." Harry argued. "Katarína is listed as godmother even."

"I am?" She asked surprised.

"When applying them Marv filled the godparents names." Harry shrugged and signalled Ally. "You were listed as Ally's godmother."

"Knowing my parents they will want the official ceremony later though." Igor said and Harry shrugged. "You don't mind?"

"Not really." Harry retorted. "Just because your father got the promise of giving me my children he didn't need to give me a name, his own name. I may have lost a name with the ritual but I won a family with you all, so the least I can do is try to understand how you click. How you do your things."

Igor nodded once.

"Who was claimed as Ally's godfather?"

"I believe that Antonin Dolohov." Harry replied. "I'll check with Marv later alongside the others."