Chapter XVI -Sweet Treats-

Now with Beta: GhostIsReading(AO3)/ghost_is_here(WP)

Ner words in this chapter: 2,181

"English"

„Slovak"

{Talking on the Floocall/through two-way-mirror/through Patronus}

—Parseltongue—

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter XVI

–Sweet Treats–

Monday, 8 September 1969

HK-P's POV

Harry entered the Great Hall which was as full as if it was the first-day, only to realize that the students were all waiting patiently for Professor Dumbledore who had left as well after the match. McGonagall and Ludo were at the staff table eating with amused looks. Harry approached the staff table and joined his husband, to see his children sat at the children's table with the usual House-sheelf watching over them.

"Your siblings mentioned that they have arranged the quartet's" „krsty" "on the same weekend we are going to go for the ritual. Whatever that word means."

"Katarína found out that she is listed as the godmother and wants the official ceremony." Harry explained and Voldemort hummed. "So, I'm pretty sure" „krsty" "means some kind of baptism."

"Yes, most likely." Voldemort agreed as Professor Dumbledore entered the Great Hall and a massive intake of breath was heard from the four tables.

All adults in the staff table shared amused looks as twenty people entered behind Professor Dumbledore with a massive box each filled with small bags of candies. The group split up among the four tables and started giving out the candy bags, making sure to give one to each and every single student. Professor Dumbledore approached the head table, moved around it and pulled two bags from his pocket. He looked at each one.

"This one is for Young Jim." He said and gave Jimmy, who looked back confused. "I hear you are allergic to pumpkin, I made sure that one didn't have anything pumpkin related." He offered and Jimmy nodded thankfully. "And this one is for Young Al." Ally accepted his bag. Then Professor Dumbledore pulled out a jar and showed Harry and Voldemort, so the two could see the label. "And this one is for Young Lily."

The House-sheelf picked it, opened the lid and started spoon-feeding the sweetened desert to the eager girl who was still too young for the candies.

"You didn't need to buy for the trio as well. The deal was the students." Harry argued. "Boys, what do we say?"

"Thank you, Sir." Jimmy said at once and Ally nodded as well.

"I didn't want them to feel left out." Professor Dumbledore argued.

Harry scoffed, picked one bag from his pocket and offered the elder.

"I went to the Muggle shop and located it for you. Try it. I believe you will love them."

Professor Dumbledore frowned, but accepted the lemon drops bag. He opened the bag and tried one.

"Sour but good. Thank you." He said and Harry nodded, before the elder went to his own seat.